Fresh off of the bench

Zuman

Re: Fresh off of the bench
« Reply #60 on: 30 Aug 2023, 01:11 am »
If I did an Ember tour it would be RCA, XLR and USB. Maybe a giveaway???  :scratch: :nono: :wink:

I highly recommend Ember XLR. I just upgraded my integrated amp to a Modwright KWH 225i and it gets partially fed by an Okto dac8 Stereo, which has only balanced outputs. So I have Hapa Aero Cu Coax going in to the Okto and Hapa Ember XLR coming out.
Yeah, it works!
The Modwright is an incredibly muscular amp, reminding me of a Krell I had more than 30 years ago, but with more finesse and warmth. The NAD M50.2>Hapa Aero Cu Coax>Okto dac8>Hapa Ember XLR>Modwright KWH225i chain is something forged in heaven. I never knew that detail and accuracy could be so smooth and silky...

Pez

« Reply #61 on: 8 Sep 2023, 04:24 pm »
Rock on Zuman! I was wondering how they sounded in your setup. Ember XLR is a killer!  8)

This one is from a week ago, more Ember and Aero Coax. A great combo IMO.

Got a lot of great stuff to announce Tuesday next week!  :popcorn:

Pez

« Reply #62 on: 14 Sep 2023, 02:55 pm »
Got a few orders for Haiku RCA all at once! Here's a set I completed yesterday as I was typing up the launch of it's new sibling, Haiku XLR  :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

All Haiku RCA and XLR cables go out in a Nanuk brand hard case.

I will be building another set of these in 1.5 meters that will tag along with Haiku XLR for an upcoming tour. If you're interested in hearing them I'll be posting a tour form next week.  :thumb:

Pez

« Reply #63 on: 9 Oct 2023, 06:25 pm »
These were supposed to be on tour for the Ember tour, however I got a client order just as the connectors arrived and I thought I had ordered more!  :duh: More are incoming! These ones are 2.5 meters long and yes, I can make them longer if clients have their amps separate from the rest of their gear.

If you’re interested in hearing these check out my tour thread! https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=187097.0

I appreciate you all and your continued support.  :thumb:

morganc

« Reply #64 on: 10 Oct 2023, 01:26 am »
These were supposed to be on tour for the Ember tour, however I got a client order just as the connectors arrived and I thought I had ordered more!  :duh: More are incoming! These ones are 2.5 meters long and yes, I can make them longer if clients have their amps separate from the rest of their gear.

If you’re interested in hearing these check out my tour thread! https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=187097.0

I appreciate you all and your continued support.  :thumb:

Which tour will have the XLrs?

Pez

« Reply #65 on: 10 Oct 2023, 05:23 pm »
That would be the Ember tour.  :thumb:

The Ember XLR will be fitted with Rhodium plated AECO xlr connectors.

Pez

« Reply #66 on: 10 Nov 2023, 09:01 pm »
This week was spent wrasslin’ this giant snake! Torsion Cu 11 footer going to Jersey! We had to customize some portions in order to fit a tight plug in interface on the speaker end. This is for the upcoming Florida show in February. I’m proud to announce I will be partnering with www.CharneyAudio.com for the show. :thumb: :dance:  I was approached by Bryan C after hearing great things about Hapa from a member here. I can’t tell you all how much I appreciate you spreading the word on Hapa Audio.  8)

Pez

« Reply #67 on: 4 Dec 2023, 04:23 pm »
Some candy going out today for a client.  :xmas:

Still have time for Xmas delivery on any new toys you want! Hit me up in PM if you’d like a special Christmas quote!