Khartago SE Class A Wattage?

MONKEYWICKEDMONKEY

Khartago SE Class A Wattage?
« on: 26 Apr 2018, 04:07 am »
Might anyone know how many Class A watts are dished out before switching to A/B?

I swear I read 3-5 watts but I cannot for the life of me find where I read that.

Thanks

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Khartago SE Class A Wattage?
« Reply #1 on: 26 Apr 2018, 04:50 am »
According Odyssey site the amps are Biased to the customer speaker before the shipment, but you can change the Bias, there was a thread about it afew time ago:
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=156203.msg1673011;topicseen#new

MONKEYWICKEDMONKEY

« Reply #2 on: 26 Apr 2018, 04:57 am »
According Odyssey site the amps are Biased to the customer speaker before the shipment, but you can change the Bias, there was a thread about it afew time ago:
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=156203.msg1673011;topicseen#new

I have seen this thread but not sure how it relates?

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 26 Apr 2018, 06:18 am »
I have seen this thread but not sure how it relates?
The bias polarization can change the point of Class A to AB.

MONKEYWICKEDMONKEY

« Reply #4 on: 27 Apr 2018, 03:58 pm »
OK, so is there a rough estimate? At the end of the day it doesn't really matter, its just curiosity for me. I found an old thread that had Stratos Extremes at about 10 watts Class A per Klaus.

I looked and cannot find that thread I read which I mentioned in my OP, I think I may have been wrong about what amp/company I was reading about as I was also researching AVA before going the Odyssey route.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #5 on: 27 Apr 2018, 09:17 pm »
OK, so is there a rough estimate? At the end of the day it doesn't really matter, its just curiosity for me. I found an old thread that had Stratos Extremes at about 10 watts Class A per Klaus.

I looked and cannot find that thread I read which I mentioned in my OP, I think I may have been wrong about what amp/company I was reading about as I was also researching AVA before going the Odyssey route.
Only Klaus can say how much your Khartago is Biased if you inform the serial, as most amps are bias taylored to the owner speaker sensitivity.
Do you bough new or used?

MONKEYWICKEDMONKEY

« Reply #6 on: 27 Apr 2018, 09:20 pm »
It’s new. It’s the first of what will be a complete Odyssey system. I haven’t received it yet so I was just curious.  :D :thumb:

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #7 on: 27 Apr 2018, 09:49 pm »
It’s new. It’s the first of what will be a complete Odyssey system. I haven’t received it yet so I was just curious.  :D :thumb:
And how much you asked to Klaus bias it ?