CES Day 2 Photo Gallery Now Available!

The Computer Audiophile

• Computer Audiophile
CES Day 2 Photo Gallery Now Available!
« on: 11 Jan 2008, 03:55 am »
For those of you interested I posted my image gallery from day 2 at CES. On the second day I started in the high end audio rooms in the Venetian then moved to the main CES area in the convention center. There were a ton of things going on over there including the auto electronics area. I included some shots of a few neat cars that were on display and some very nice McIntosh car audio equipment. My personal favorites of the entire day have to be the the three B&W speakers on display, including the original Nautilus, and the "patriotic" turntables.

Here is a link to the gallery http://www.computeraudiophile.com/node/135

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Re: CES Day 2 Photo Gallery Now Available!
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jan 2008, 04:08 am »
Dd you happen to take any photo's at the other show going on in Vegas ?.. :oops:

The Computer Audiophile

• Computer Audiophile
Re: CES Day 2 Photo Gallery Now Available!
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jan 2008, 04:13 am »
Dd you happen to take any photo's at the other show going on in Vegas ?.. :oops:

That's a good one! The show you mention is also at the Venetian. I walked passed many signs for it and the registration area, but decided to pass on it :-)

One of my cab drivers said the people from CES were the crabbiest bunch of people he'd ever driven. But, the people from the Adult show were much better, although he thought they looked homeless.