RM/x and other new info on VMPS site

John Casler

« on: 3 Feb 2003, 07:08 pm »
In case some of you haven't visited lately, the VMPS site (www.vmpsaudio.com) now has the RM/x pictures and info as well as other "new" stuff.

Regards,

John Casler

VMPS LA CA USA
SUMMIT Audio Video
bioforce.inc@gte.net
http://my.register.com/summitaudiovideo.com/index.html

dubravko

« Reply #1 on: 20 Feb 2003, 11:04 pm »
Hello to everyone,
there are now a couple of 'fresh' pictures of RM/X at CES2003
http://www.vmpseurope.com/e/p-rm-x.htm

VMPS will exhibit at largest European audio show High End 2003 (Frankfurt May29-June1), together with Exciting Audio from Germany, who provides Ampzilla 2000 amplifiers and Trinaural processor.
We'll be at hotel Kempinski, room no. 329, 2nd floor.

regards,
Dubravko Novosel
VMPS Europe

John Casler

« Reply #2 on: 1 Mar 2003, 07:55 am »
Dubravko,

I just wanted to also compliment you on such an excellent  and well kept website and wish you well at your show in May/June.  

Let us know how it goes and how the RM/x, Trinaural Processor, and AMPZilla2K show.

Regards,

John Casler

VMPS LA CA USA
SUMMIT Audio Video
800-320-6884
bioforce.inc@gte.net
http://my.register.com/summitaudiovideo.com/index.html

dubravko

« Reply #3 on: 1 Mar 2003, 11:00 pm »
Thank you very much. It is of course impossible to present what VMPS really is on the web, or in every other form of non-aural presentation, but if it generates interest for auditions, I'm happy.

In Frankfurt we'll present 3xRM2 with Trinaural. Since this is the first presentation of VMPS on that level in Europe (and there is no higher here), I think RM2 also 'will do'. I mean, most of the talk on VMPS forums are centered around RM40, and with a good reason of course. However, RM2, joined with capable electronics and in a good room, is simply a superb system of a size which is here also considered as 'considerable'. In fact, somewhere at the line where only a very few listeners will accept larger speakers no matter how much better they sound. And that is a point, to show how VMPS competes with speakers of similar size. 626R and Original subwoofer will rest aside this setup and will join the performance if public or room requires them.

Also, since Trinaural requires most of resources for center channel, which makes the system in a way more flexible than regular stereo, we'll make a 'small Trinaural show' here in Zagreb, Croatia in April. RM2 in center, 626R for sides, 3x Ampzilla 2000. Most likely in a nice, quiet LEDE showroom, with Gamut CD and pre. I will gladly report from these events.