I am going to almost give this stuff away.

Danny Richie

Re: I am going to almost give this stuff away.
« Reply #20 on: 31 May 2013, 07:59 pm »
Sorry, shoudla clarified - Encore + MDF cabinet knockdown kits :)

I have one pair left of Black painted cabinets for the X-LS Encore.

Danny Richie

« Reply #21 on: 19 Jun 2013, 07:26 pm »
I still have some of these cabinet left.

jim1274

« Reply #22 on: 14 Aug 2013, 09:47 pm »
I have one pair left of Black painted cabinets for the X-LS Encore.

To make sure I am getting this right--this means a pair XL-S encore kits and ASSEMBLED black cabinets?  The only pricing I saw in the thread for kit plus cabinets was the regular XL-S--what is the price for the Encore with the cabinets if still available?

Danny Richie

« Reply #23 on: 14 Aug 2013, 11:01 pm »
To make sure I am getting this right--this means a pair XL-S encore kits and ASSEMBLED black cabinets?  The only pricing I saw in the thread for kit plus cabinets was the regular XL-S--what is the price for the Encore with the cabinets if still available?

I do not have any more Encore version cabinets left.

This was the deal for the Encores: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=112172.msg1163985#msg1163985

I do have standard cabinets and  also have X-LS Encore tweeters with the larger face plates. So I can still get you this deal. The only difference is the tweeter face plate.

Captainhemo

« Reply #24 on: 15 Aug 2013, 12:26 am »
Thats what I ended up using as I decided to  go with the Encores after I had already built the cabinets for the   reg X LS's...

There  was a slight issue...  the through hole that I had already cut for the reg X LS tweeter was  not large enough for the Encore tweeter  to pass through.  I ended up gluing in a plug  and then re cutting it to the larger size needed.  Not a big deal,  just figured you  might want to know about it

-jay