Spiderman 3

The_KiD

Re: Spiderman 3
« Reply #20 on: 9 May 2007, 11:51 am »
I saw it last night and was very excited. I did enjoy the film but felt it could have been much better. The first and second movies were much better for me. There was just a little too much going on...

KiD

Ears

« Reply #21 on: 12 May 2007, 01:04 pm »
I thought it was as good as two, my 14 yo son thought it was the best of the three, and my wife could care less about any of them.
Different strokes I guess.

Imax always helps a film seem a bit better than it is  :)

Woodsea

« Reply #22 on: 13 May 2007, 11:57 pm »
I really enjoyed the movie.  Having a vast collection of Spidey comics from the 80's and early 90's, it faithfully  adhered to the embodiment of the old writings with mild construing by the 2nd millenial celluloid super-hero form.
SPOILER commentary BELOW
I would hazard to guess that when push comes to shove venom could return, but an explosion in a ring of resonating pipes should have done the trick.
The sandman will most certainly be back in some form.
 I always get a smile on my face when old Stan shows on the screen. 
The middle of the movie was all cheese, and I love cheese.  His dancing and swagger was a gas, man.  The KISS was a real showing of PP's niavete', with women and sudden accolade.  Also, the Jerry Lewis scene in the Jazz club was great. 
Spiderman was never about anything to serious except being yourself and stepping up when needed. 
 :thumb: