A round of applause for VR, the best guy and customer service in hifi

matthewpartrick

• vinnierossiforum.com
    • The Clueless Audiophile
How does he design, demo, build, and test new products constantly?!?!! Just a shout-out that Vinnie has the absolute best customer service of any company I've ever had the pleasure of patronizing.  I'll probably be buying upgrades from Vinnie until we're old and grey! :)

Thx Vinnie for all your hard work, and don't make the girls box up too many shipments! :)

smargo

How does he design, demo, build, and test new products constantly?!?!! Just a shout-out that Vinnie has the absolute best customer service of any company I've ever had the pleasure of patronizing.

agreed!!!

yardbird4

How does he design, demo, build, and test new products constantly?!?!! Just a shout-out that Vinnie has the absolute best customer service of any company I've ever had the pleasure of patronizing.  I'll probably be buying upgrades from Vinnie until we're old and grey! :)

Thx Vinnie for all your hard work, and don't make the girls box up too many shipments! :)

Amen.  Hey the girls and Lady have their name on the product ... they ought to be boxing them up :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Chris Adams

Vinnie is the best! :thumb:

Customer service is second to none.

Upgrades? You bet.

LARRY KYOTO

VR & Alexis are legendary here in Japan...well, at the very least in my Kyoto home !

catmansound

I literally stumbled across an old 70.2 pre tube stage product years ago, and have been upgrading and building up his system design since then, including a smattering of most modules. But, don't swell his head, we need him to stay focused on all this hip and cool technology.  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Vinnie R.

All,

Thank you for all your kind words - I really appreciate it!  :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

But, don't swell his head, we need him to stay focused on all this hip and cool technology.
Too late!  :bomb:

:thumb:

Vinnie

schw06

All,

Thank you for all your kind words - I really appreciate it!  :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Too late!  :bomb:

:thumb:

Vinnie
Ha! You're also one of the most humble guys too. You set the bar very high.

borelek

• Best regards. serge
As a customer since the iMod and the ClaryT I agree and applause.
Thanks for all Vinnie,

Next goal, the Lio.

serge