Free! MacX Video Converter Pro Easter Giveaway (FULL Version Registration Code)

RAW

YES FREE no April 1 joke.I just installed it on 3 mac plus got the optional gift for those who keep up smashing the eggs at the bottom of the page.
MacXDVD Big Easter Giveaway Campaign - Enjoy grabbing free MacX Video Converter Pro (save $49.95)!

Giveaway Offer valid until Apr 7, 2013:http://www.macxdvd.com/giveaway/2013-easter.htm
 http://www.macxdvd.com/giveaway/2013-easter.htm

Plus clicking the eggs for a chance to win more free Easter gifts...I tried and got a free copy of MacX iTunes DVD Ripper. Maybe you will have better luck.

skunark

just use handbrake.. it's open source and free..

dburna

I've never been able to surmount HandBrake's difficulties with dealing with episodic content (e.g. a DVD with multiple TV show episodes or videos on a single disc).  Has anyone else had this problem with HadBrake?  How did you solve it and/or get around it?

Thanks, -dB

RAW

I use handbrake as well.
But FREE for a program that has this flexibility and easy to use?Worth a few minutes of my time to install it.
Just my 2 cents.

Al

skunark

I've never been able to surmount HandBrake's difficulties with dealing with episodic content (e.g. a DVD with multiple TV show episodes or videos on a single disc).  Has anyone else had this problem with HadBrake?  How did you solve it and/or get around it?

Thanks, -dB

I think any ripper will have this issue, but I just let handbrake rip the files and use iTunes to manage the tags and artwork for the episode.

lokie

Cool... Thanks for the heads up.

BTW... I posted this question in another forum and got nothing, so...

Is it possible to set up video files of songs either ripped from video dvd’s or downloaded from youtube, and create playlist?
Obviously I would like the playlist to play automatically and maybe play randomly, etc..

How would you do that? What software?