NOH more kits.....for now....and other stuff....

John Chapman

• Facilitator
    • http://www.bentaudio.com
NOH more kits.....for now....and other stuff....
« on: 15 Jun 2004, 11:58 pm »
Hello!

Still way behind but madly trying to catch up! More tx102's are expected next week and the week following and I will ship stuff to folks as soon as I can.

I updated the web pages today with several changes.

First I reached the 15th here and so needed to bump tx pricing to match new pricing from S&B. I still think these things are great value and will do my best to keep the prices as low as I can for the future.  

Second I had to bump MU and NOH prices a bit to compensate for the TX prices. I have more flexibility in the NOH and MU pricing so I was able to not bump the those prices the full price increase from S&B.

Third - I'll start a new thread on remote source select. This has worked out really well!!

Last - as the thread title indicates - I have had to stop offering NOH kits. The recent events and delays have left me with no time to update instructions for the NOH kits. Changes - including the new case and the OCC leadouts (which are a bit tricky to tin) and the remote source select - have left the instuctions far enough out of date that calling it a 'kit' is a bit missleading. For folks with lots of experience it is fine but for beginners it is a bit tricky to sort out. For the time being I will sell any parts to folks who are confident the online info is plenty for them but no longer offer the 'kits' as an item on the web pages.

For folks who have kits on order - I think I have checked with you that you have some experience before we listed the order as a kit for you. If you have an interest in remote source select or getting the kit as a pre-built call and we'll make sure to look after you!

All parts and kits and pre-builts on order are at the old pricing - the new prices are only for future orders.

Many Thansk!

John Chapman
www.bentaudio.com