DEMO CHERRY !! Golden Cherry Monoblock (chipped corner) 🔥

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
This just in!  A pair of Golden Cherry Monoblocks, with a MINOR DEFECT....  A chip (see photo) on the back corner of one granite base, barely noticeable.

The Golden Cherry is our top-of-the-line Maraschino Amplifier. Patented and proprietary technology, not some pre-fab module.  SEALED, so dust can’t get in. 400Wpc.  118dB.  <0.02Ω wideband output impedance. DC coupled and balanced end-to-end. 100kHz bandwidth.

This pair is 120VAC, but we can swap out power supplies for 230VAC if necessary.

Super “gift yourself” price for the pair!!  Email Support@DigitalAmp.com for information.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
Re: DEMO CHERRY !! Golden Cherry Monoblock (chipped corner) 🔥
« Reply #1 on: 11 Dec 2019, 07:49 am »
Thought we had them sold but customer bought a 2-CHerry instead....

(Hint: The price is actually kind of close)

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
Getting ready for our Winter Sale, including the pair above. Email Support@DigitalAmp.com for the preliminary price list....

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
We have 230VAC power supplies for these now available.

Price will go up when we officially announce our Winter Sale.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #4 on: 13 Jan 2020, 10:51 pm »
Two people currently looking at these.  It's hard to convey, even with photos, how minor the chipped corner really is....  Most people wouldn't even notice it.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #5 on: 23 Mar 2020, 07:21 am »
Currently running our "Don't Get Stuck" sale, including these Golden Cherry monoblocks.  Two previous customers are seriously considering them at the moment, in case you've had your eyes on them.  Can't believe we still have these, especially considering the price.  They are simply amazing amps!

If you'd like information on the sale, please email Support@DigitalAmp.com.  Thanks.

AvsFan

« Reply #6 on: 26 Mar 2020, 04:46 am »
Currently running our "Don't Get Stuck" sale, including these Golden Cherry monoblocks.  Two previous customers are seriously considering them at the moment, in case you've had your eyes on them.  Can't believe we still have these, especially considering the price.  They are simply amazing amps!

If you'd like information on the sale, please email Support@DigitalAmp.com.  Thanks.

Well Tommy, you no longer have them! SOLD!  :D

Anxiously awaiting delivery! Can't wait to hook these up to my Magnepan LRS's and make a comparison to the 48v STM. Will be some fun listening!

And after Gov Polis just issued a Colorado state wide stay at home order going into effect tomorrow at 8am, I will have all the time in the world to listen to music! Well I've pretty much already been at home for two weeks straight, so I have been listening to a lot of music, but now it will sound a whole lot better! Well at least that's what I am expecting.

iowa

• Brennan B2>TDAI 1120>Sierra 1> T-Zero(2)
« Reply #7 on: 26 Mar 2020, 12:30 pm »
Well Tommy, you no longer have them! SOLD!  :D

Anxiously awaiting delivery! Can't wait to hook these up to my Magnepan LRS's and make a comparison to the 48v STM. Will be some fun listening!

And after Gov Polis just issued a Colorado state wide stay at home order going into effect tomorrow at 8am, I will have all the time in the world to listen to music! Well I've pretty much already been at home for two weeks straight, so I have been listening to a lot of music, but now it will sound a whole lot better! Well at least that's what I am expecting.

Congrats. I was just looking at the list and I’m a little jealous. Let us know your thoughts when you get them hooked up.

AvsFan

« Reply #8 on: 26 Mar 2020, 02:46 pm »
Congrats. I was just looking at the list and I’m a little jealous. Let us know your thoughts when you get them hooked up.

Yeah, this will easily be the most expensive and high end piece of audio equipment that I will have ever owned. So I am SUPER excited about it! I have the Magnepan LRS's right now but will be upgrading to the 1.7i's. SO I am looking at an end game amp for my system. This should be just that!

AvsFan

« Reply #9 on: 26 Mar 2020, 10:49 pm »
In the final quality and control and testing stages. Hope to have them in the very near future!

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #10 on: 27 Mar 2020, 06:19 pm »
In the final quality and control and testing stages. Hope to have them in the very near future!

Planning to ship today!!  By the way, in case anyone noticed, the red/black banana plugs as switched in the photos because we were experimenting.

AvsFan

« Reply #11 on: 2 Apr 2020, 11:50 pm »
Planning to ship today!!  By the way, in case anyone noticed, the red/black banana plugs as switched in the photos because we were experimenting.

What was the experiment all about?

AvsFan

« Reply #12 on: 2 Apr 2020, 11:56 pm »
Monoblocks are in the house! Working a half day tomorrow just to play with them!

Wind Chaser

« Reply #13 on: 3 Apr 2020, 02:00 am »
Cool, let us know how they compare to the STM.

What speakers are you going to use them with?

AvsFan

« Reply #14 on: 6 Apr 2020, 01:59 am »
Cool, let us know how they compare to the STM.

What speakers are you going to use them with?

Will do. Magnepan LRS’s.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #15 on: 19 May 2020, 01:57 am »
Will do. Magnepan LRS’s.
Update, please....  (: