Multiple Grammy Award Winner Peter Nero's ACI System

Mike Dzurko

I am beaming from ear to ear :)  

Master pianist, conductor, arranger, and composer Peter Nero loves his ACI system. For a virtuoso like Peter to love and purchase our speakers is just a complete thrill. Read about Peter and what he has to say about his ACI system here:

http://www.audioc.com/aboutaci1/custquotes/peternero/peternero.htm

Brian Bunge

« Reply #1 on: 14 Jan 2005, 04:11 am »
Mike,

Let me be the first to say that this is just awesome!  Congrats!

I recently built a sub for a custom installer in LA who was installing a system for one of the Los Angeles Dodgers' pitchers.  It just seems crazy to think about having my stuff in the home of someone of that caliber.

Eric

« Reply #2 on: 14 Jan 2005, 06:56 am »
Peter Nero is awesome. I heard him years ago when he played in the Chicago area. He was my Dad's favorite pianist

Harry P

« Reply #3 on: 15 Jan 2005, 09:49 pm »
Congratulations to everyone at ACI! To have a musician of Mr. Nero's reputation purchase and endorse your speakers reallly says a lot. I'm curious how this all happened? Did you approach him?

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #4 on: 16 Jan 2005, 04:44 pm »
Quote from: Harry P
Congratulations to everyone at ACI! To have a musician of Mr. Nero's reputation purchase and endorse your speakers reallly says a lot. I'm curious how this all happened? Did you approach him?

Harry:

Apparently Peter had heard about ACI from friends. He simply called up and started asking questions. At some point I spoke with him and we came to the conclusion that he should try a set of Sapphires. We sent him a pair of B-Stock to try and of course he loved them and ordered his complete setup in a custom oak finish. Besides being a wonderful musician, he is a fine gentleman and great to work with.