PrimaLuna EVO 300 Hybrid Integrated Amp

whopnyc

PrimaLuna EVO 300 Hybrid Integrated Amp
« on: 24 Oct 2023, 01:20 am »
I have 2 1 of these for sale. One silver faceplate (opened, perfect condition) and one black (unopened, sold). They were going into 2 separate houses but plans have changed. They're a great full but detailed sound. I think they're the best sounding amps PrimaLuna has made. That's after owning and/or listening to all of their top of the line throughout the company history (I owned their original integrated way back when). If you want one or both, make an offer. I'd really like to sell these soon. Phonostage showing underneath is an empty housing. That's the way they come. Asking $4200 and will gladly deliver within a couple hours of Easton, PA. I also go to Western Mass often. If you have an interesting trade for a DAC or speakers, I'm open to that. All boxes, manual, power cord and remote included. I'm also open to a phone conversation if you have any questions.  I prefer Zelle but will also accept PayPal F&F, PayPal with 3% extra, cash in person, check after clearing and Stripe with 2.9% CC fee. I've been on AudioCircle for a long time and on Audiogon for over 20 years under name "bhvf" and US Audio Mart under the same. Thanks!

« Last Edit: 25 Oct 2023, 02:21 am by whopnyc »

whopnyc

Re: PrimaLuna EVO 300 Hybrid Integrated Amp
« Reply #1 on: 25 Oct 2023, 02:22 am »
Unopened black one is sold. Let me know if you care about a silver one. Thanks!