The "Obsession NCF" versus 14 'other' power cords! - Review on Audio Bacon

Triode Pete

Here's an Audio Bacon review, including a video comparison of 15 different power cords, including Triode Wire Labs "Obsession NCF"...

https://audiobacon.net/2019/03/22/15-audiophile-power-cables-hear-for-yourself/

I can't wait for Audio Bacon's Jay Leong's Final Findings...

The power cords reviewed cost up to $6000 each!

The "Obsession NCF" power cord reviewed will be featured on Vinnie Rossi's Signature L2 preamp at the upcoming AXPONA Audio Show in Room 408 , April 12-14 in Chicago! I hope to see many of you there!

Thanks to Jay for this time-consuming, inclusive review!

Cheers,
Pete

witchdoctor

How did the obsession do?

Elizabeth

• So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
I would say it reminds me of comparing 70" 4K TVs for detail, black retention..., but using your cell phone to view....
It may show, yes you can even hear a difference under those poor conditions. It would not really be a valid. 'this is best' though.

Triode Pete

How did the obsession do?

This was Jay's personal assessment of the "Obsession"... "The Obsession is the most neutral of the cables I have so far. Very nice bass and realistic shine off cymbals. Very elegant, transparent, detailed, and smooth. It's really clean but full and punchy."

Thanks again, Jay!

witchdoctor

This was Jay's personal assessment of the "Obsession"... "The Obsession is the most neutral of the cables I have so far. Very nice bass and realistic shine off cymbals. Very elegant, transparent, detailed, and smooth. It's really clean but full and punchy."

Thanks again, Jay!

Hey Triode Pete, thanks for the reply. I thought it was a nice way to review cables, within a context of comparison.