Get 30% OFF any item over $300!

Kevin Haskins

Get 30% OFF any item over $300!
« on: 18 Oct 2008, 06:11 pm »
Ok... this is a little unusual but I've had two customers ask me to put things on Ebay for them to purchase because of this Microsoft promotion.   I don't take any responsibility for the rebate, it is totally up to you to find out the details and chase down the money.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=962601

If you want something in excess of $300 from the DIYCable coffers, I'll gladly put it up on Ebay and let you get 30% off via their promotion.

Give me 24 hours to get it up and don't leave me hanging by changing your mind after I've taken the time to list the items.   Sound fair?    :) 

Also, I reserve the right to not offer this promotion for any reason.   Their are some items I sell that I cannot list on Ebay.   Email me though and I'll happily give you a yes or no on a given item.   Please don't ask me the details of the cash back.   I don't know them, go to the link and do your research.   I am in no way responsible for the terms of the cash back, nor do I represent them.   I'm just passing on information and offering to put things up on Ebay if it will help my customers to save a dollar.    I in no way guarantee the terms.   

Enough of the lawyer talk, email me if you want something.   

Kevin Haskins

Re: Get 30% OFF any item over $300!
« Reply #1 on: 1 Dec 2008, 05:29 pm »
This offer is officially over.   I am no longer listing items on Ebay.