B-Stock Hypex Amplifiers

Kevin Haskins

B-Stock Hypex Amplifiers
« on: 1 Oct 2008, 11:05 pm »
I have a number of repaired Hypex modules that are sitting around on my shelf that I need to move. 

I am willing to build Hypex based amp on them, either monoblocks or multichannel at significantly reduced pricing (price depends on version and configuration) in the interest of clearing them from my shelf. 

The amplifier would include my normal warranty coverage and will perform as new.   

Let me know if you are interested.   

TerryO

Re: B-Stock Hypex Amplifiers
« Reply #1 on: 2 Oct 2008, 12:02 am »
I have a number of repaired Hypex modules that are sitting around on my shelf that I need to move. 

I am willing to build Hypex based amp on them, either monoblocks or multichannel at significantly reduced pricing (price depends on version and configuration) in the interest of clearing them from my shelf. 

The amplifier would include my normal warranty coverage and will perform as new.   

Mr. Haskins, or should I call you Kevin?
I'd be interested in the Hypex modules after hearing how they performed at VSAC. I believe that these would work well with my new speakers.

Best Regards,
TerryO

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #2 on: 2 Oct 2008, 12:22 am »

Mr. Haskins, or should I call you Kevin?
I'd be interested in the Hypex modules after hearing how they performed at VSAC. I believe that these would work well with my new speakers.

Best Regards,
TerryO

Please, stop calling me Mr. Haskins whatever you do Terry.   

EvilYoda

« Reply #3 on: 2 Oct 2008, 09:08 pm »
How much would I be looking at for a 2-channel UCD400?

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #4 on: 2 Oct 2008, 11:52 pm »
With the UcD400-ST modules, $800 complete.     With the UcD400AD modules, $900 complete.