Need to SELL ---- Edgar Horn midbass & 500Hz Trax horns

Kevin Haskins

I was saving these for the day when I'd have the space to build a set of horns but the time has come, they have to go!   I need the warehouse space and the midbass horns are taking up a pallet position.

These have never been taken off the pallet.   The Edgar 80Hz midbass horns WITHOUT drivers.   I hawked the drivers long ago.

$150/pr plus freight (they have to go via palletized freight due to size).

I have a set of the 500Hz round trax. horns also.   Once again, no drivers.   I sold the 2440s last year and all that is left is the wood lathe turned horns.    These are brand-new, never had a driver mounted to them.

$600/pr plus shipping.   

First come first serve!

JoshK

Re: Need to SELL ---- Edgar Horn midbass & 500Hz Trax horns
« Reply #1 on: 1 Aug 2008, 09:30 pm »
Kevin,

Can you give any details, like mouth & throat diameter?  What drivers were these intended for? 

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #2 on: 1 Aug 2008, 09:45 pm »
Kevin,

Can you give any details, like mouth & throat diameter?  What drivers were these intended for? 

PM sent....

The 500 Trax. horn was designed around the JBL 2" compression drivers.   I had the JBL 2440s but the 2441s, 375s etc...   I'm sure  there are a host of 2" exit drivers that can be adapted to them.

The 80Hz straight horns took an EV-15L.   Once again I think Bruce had a couple drivers that would work in there.

Kevin

JohnR

« Reply #3 on: 2 Aug 2008, 08:46 am »
Watta deal....!  :o :o :o

doucanoe

« Reply #4 on: 13 Oct 2008, 07:28 pm »
Hi Kevin,

I have interest in the 500Hz horns.

I am a member here but i do not recall if my email is accessable or not.

If still available, maybe you could contact me at basie60(at)hotmail.com

Thanks much.
RC