EDGE G-4 SE-amplifier for sale - " Priced to sell "

Hifidelityaudio

• Power to spare
    • Hifidelityaudio

This Se model was offered  to show just what is possible when building an amplifier with absolutely the finest parts.This unit was bought in Feb of 07 .The cabinet is made of 1/2" machined polished Aluminum in Superb condition throughout.Starting with the best the huge Jensen 4 pole capacitors which are the only company in the world making these handbuilt capacitors provide 2x the isolation from all incoming power.This unit was used until last September .This amplifier has a Custom wound Plitron 750va Torroidal transformer,with over 20 capacitors replaced from Jensen,Rubycon,and the excellent Mundorf Silveroil capacitors used as bypass capacitors to guarantee the highs are smooth and detailed . The midrange is incredibly fast with excellent inner detail ,and the Bass has excellent punch and control, Jazz or Rock this amplifier does both exceedingly well. 7 of the well know Bybee Quantum purifiers were inplemented which lower any incoming distortions dramatically, which give much better inner detail ,this is why they are used by the professionals.The connectors are by Cardas and speaker terminals all Eichman ,with Furetech iec connector with these modifications this unit allways run cool to the touch 175wpc into 8ohms and 280 wpc into 4 . with loads of current on demand. This amplifier handled my Dynaudios which are 87db with ease .This is all that is left of my second reference system This amplifier has been in the Absolutes sounds magazine for highly recommended for the last 3 years ,and that was in stock form.This amplifier will go toe to toe with anything in it's price class. If you are looking for a amplifier that is highly detailed ,very fast with excellent control this is exactly what this amplifier produces and it is very non fatiguing.This will easilly compare with any $6000 on the market, I spent over $5000 on this amplifier from new it is Excellent in every respect. this amplifier is priced very reasonably , thankyou. I have pictures upon request  $1800 obo thankyou.