Is the Nuprime warranty transferable?

rebbi

Is the Nuprime warranty transferable?
« on: 18 Jun 2018, 04:41 pm »
 Hi, Guys,

Can anybody authoritatively tell me if the Nuprime warranty is transferable to a second owner? From reading the warrantee that came with my IDA-16, it doesn’t seem so, but I wanted to check.

Thank you!

envydd

Re: Is the Nuprime warranty transferable?
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2018, 06:17 pm »
Hi, Guys,

Can anybody authoritatively tell me if the Nuprime warranty is transferable to a second owner? From reading the warrantee that came with my IDA-16, it doesn’t seem so, but I wanted to check.

Thank you!

Good qn. Am curious too - have 2 amps from NuP (IDA6, AVA). Also if someone does not register the warranty and gifts a NuPrime, would the recipient be considered to be the 1st owner or the 2nd?

rustydoglim

« Reply #2 on: 18 Jun 2018, 06:19 pm »
Always transferable.
Unless the item was stolen, or the sales was unauthorised (this can happen when a distributor or dealer made unauthorised sale outside of his territory).

Wind Chaser

« Reply #3 on: 18 Jun 2018, 07:12 pm »
I don't know how long the warranty is but my DAC-10 has been working almost nonstop around the clock for 9 months without issue. Based on my experience with Nuprime thus far I am very happy with the unit both in terms of function and performance.

rebbi

« Reply #4 on: 18 Jun 2018, 11:39 pm »
Always transferable.
Unless the item was stolen, or the sales was unauthorised (this can happen when a distributor or dealer made unauthorised sale outside of his territory).

Great, Jason, thanks for that information!   :thumb: