Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300 Intigrated Amplifier with RAL and Cullen cables

erniejade

Musical fidelity 300 trivia intigrated amplifier rated at 350 watts per channel. This is a dual mono 2 piece unit. The pwer supply is seperate and attaches to the amplifier by 3 umbilical cords. I have upgraded the umbilical cords with Revelation Audio Labs and the difference on my recently sold Tyler Acoustic Highland H2 speakers was night and day over the stock cords.
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/solid-state-revelation-audio-labs-cryosilver-reference-umbilical-power-cable-kit-for-musical-fideli-2014-11-25-amplifiers-32137-palm-coast-fl is a link for thoes who are not familiar with them or their pricing.

This also comes with a Cullen Crossover II power cord. Again, another improvement over the stock cord.

The unit it's is in good shape with a couple of scratches on the volume knob and the power supply. They were there when I bought them. I do have the remote and the box. The remote volume is a little finicky but, from what I was told from others, they just use a universal remote but, I never bothered with it. I just used the remote as it was.

This is an excellent sounding unit and has some weight. The power supply is around 30 lbs and the amp itself is just shy of 70 lbs.

Selling due to going to powered speakers.

$2700 plus shipping or pick up from 60440
PayPal users, please add PayPal fees.