GT Audio Works

delete
« on: 4 Dec 2012, 02:38 pm »
delete
« Last Edit: 27 Dec 2012, 08:35 pm by GT Audio Works »

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
Guys you need to hear these. Gary is a great host to boot.

charles

Phil A

Guys you need to hear these.
charles

I concur.  When I heard them at the Capital Audiofest and saw the price I assumed it was for each speaker, not the pair.

GT Audio Works

I concur.  When I heard them at the Capital Audiofest and saw the price I assumed it was for each speaker, not the pair.
I am looking forward to getting back down your way to CAF next year...I hear the new venue will be better. I have made many improvements to the speakers..including a redesigned planar panel that runs direct with no crossover..and the ability to get better bass integration in the room..an issue I had at CAF.
The performance will be a cut above the last show and hopefully the price will not go up.  Greg

Phil A

I am looking forward to getting back down your way to CAF next year...I hear the new venue will be better. I have made many improvements to the speakers..including a redesigned planar panel that runs direct with no crossover..and the ability to get better bass integration in the room..an issue I had at CAF.
The performance will be a cut above the last show and hopefully the price will not go up.  Greg

Sounds good, in about 15 months or so, I'll be in FL and perhaps looking at speakers for a couple of rooms after the move.  Looking forward to hear them.

martinr

Your speakers look very good, with good specs and price point...wish I could listen to them....do you think you will make it out to RMAF in the future? :wink:

- Martin

GT Audio Works

Martin,
 I would like to..but the logistics of getting my speakers out there, and the cost of the show would require me to split the room at least 3 ways. At this point it is something I am working on.    Greg

pumpkinman

• A Kind Word Is an Easy Gift To Give
I'm going anyone else planning on attending ??

shadowlight

I plan to attend.

GT Audio Works

Some have said they have plans later and want to come early on 12/22..about 1pm..That is fine by me...Greg

GT Audio Works

Anyone who is coming to the listening party tomorrow...I will be available from 1pm for those who may have plans late
                        Greg

cell# 973 879 0915
« Last Edit: 21 Dec 2012, 05:32 pm by GT Audio Works »

shadowlight

Greg,

Thanks for having us over today.  I have never listened to Planar speakers before so was not sure what to expect.  What I heard today was a very good introduction to Planar.  Your speakers were dynamic and everything that was played today was handled effortlessly.

Thank you again to you and your wonderful family.

Happy Holidays

GT Audio Works

Thanks for coming guys..I know its not a short trip.. Well wishes to all...Greg