• LampizatOr Rave: 19 Oct 2013

LampizatOr Rave

MaxCast

LampizatOr Rave
« on: 18 Sep 2013, 09:55 am »
1. Name of event - LampizatOr Rave
2. Location of event - Princeton, NJ
3. Date of event - Oct. 19th

Lukasz Fikus of Lampizator product line is going to be visiting US the weekend of Oct. 19th and will be attending the RAVE.

Lampizator equipment has not been finalized but I will update the thread as I get additional information.

I will have two rooms running: one will be running Zu Soul Superfly and the other will be running Omen  Def.  Amp will be Ming Da 3008ABSE, transport are going to be Logitech Touch, SB3, Duet with Toshiba XA-D1 and Laptops with JRiver MC18 installed.

Soul Superfly

Omen Def

Ming Da 3008AB-SE

PM or post in the thread if you are attending.

saisunil

Re: LampizatOr Rave
« Reply #1 on: 18 Sep 2013, 01:06 pm »
I'd like to attend :)

Gopher

« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep 2013, 07:04 pm »
Looking forward to it.

You can count on:

LampizatOr Big 6 w/ Duelands
LampizatOr Level 3.8 w/ PIO caps
LampizatOr TranspOrt (two of them)

and more goodies are in the works!

DIYSoundLab

« Reply #3 on: 19 Sep 2013, 02:44 pm »
Hello,

I'm the technical rep and partner of Lukasz in US. It will be a pleasure to attend this event. Taras A100 amplifier will be with me. I can also contribute pair of speakers: towers or bookshelf Phase Technology - please let me know.

Cheers!

shadowlight

« Reply #4 on: 20 Sep 2013, 01:26 am »
Fred (Gopher) will be co-host for the RAVE.  He has volunteered to bring the equipment that he has listed earlier in the thread to the RAVE and helping in coordinating with Lukasz.

LampizatOr Big 6 w/ Duelands

LampizatOr Level 3.8 w/ PIO caps

LampizatOr TranspOrt (two of them)

Thanks Fred, for volunteering  :thumb:
« Last Edit: 21 Sep 2013, 12:35 am by shadowlight »

shadowlight

« Reply #5 on: 20 Sep 2013, 01:29 am »
Power and speakers cables provided by Triode Wire Labs

Thanks Pete

Gopher

« Reply #6 on: 20 Sep 2013, 03:41 am »
Excellent!  Curious to hear Pete's new speak cables with Zu speakers.  I know his 10+ Power Cord is sounding GREAT on my Big Six DAC...   :thumb:

Charles Xavier

« Reply #7 on: 20 Sep 2013, 07:34 pm »
No offense but I will have to miss this one. These Manufacturer raves are the reason why I stopped attending.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #8 on: 20 Sep 2013, 08:09 pm »
Wow, I would like to live in US this time.
Congratulations, a very useful event to audiophiles.

shadowlight

« Reply #9 on: 20 Sep 2013, 08:46 pm »
No offense but I will have to miss this one. These Manufacturer raves are the reason why I stopped attending.

None taken.

I know it will not make much of a difference but the event is not sponsored by any manufactures listed.  Speakers are my personal ones, Dac and transport are provided by Fred who owns them.  I have always reached out to Pete to see if he can lend me power cords, since I do not want my DIY power cords to be the limiting factor.  Lukasz is visiting US during the time so he accepted my invitation to attend.  The last time Lukasz had attend RAVE event couple of years ago he basically let us play with the DAC that he brought along and left us alone to enjoy the day and I do not see that changing this time around.

If you change your mind you have my address and phone number  :thumb:

this_is_vv

« Reply #10 on: 20 Sep 2013, 09:10 pm »
and you had to do this when i have left the east coast for good....man wish i was at same place....good luck with the get together...

V

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
« Reply #11 on: 20 Sep 2013, 10:14 pm »
None taken.

I have always reached out to Pete to see if he can lend me power cords, since I do not want my DIY power cords to be the limiting factor. 

If you change your mind you have my address and phone number  :thumb:

D-
Always happy to oblige... Thank you for hosting these great events... I like to leave early, avoid the traffic & hang (aka buying great LP's!) at the Princeton Record Exchange (PREX) prior to attending!

What time do the doors open?

On another note - Maybe the S.I. hump will attend???  :lol: I miss him! One of the better Raves I've attended was in the Brooklyn Navy Yard where Charles Xavier himself set one up at the DeVore MonkeyHaus... Geez, isn't DeVore a manufacturer???   :duh: :thumb:

Thanks again,
Pete

Charles Xavier

« Reply #12 on: 20 Sep 2013, 10:23 pm »
D-
Always happy to oblige... Thank you for hosting these great events... I like to leave early, avoid the traffic & hang (aka buying great LP's!) at the Princeton Record Exchange (PREX) prior to attending!

On another note - Maybe the S.I. hump will attend???  :lol: I miss him! One of the better Raves I've attended was in the Brooklyn Navy Yard where Charles Xavier himself set one up at the DeVore MonkeyHaus... Geez, isn't DeVore a manufacturer???   :duh: :thumb:

Thanks again,
Pete

He sure is. But that was before every Rave was the same manufacturers. I mean equipment  :duh:. The only thing your missing is the Ncores

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
« Reply #13 on: 20 Sep 2013, 10:28 pm »
He sure is. But that was before every Rave was the same manufacturers. I mean equipment  :duh:. The only thing your missing is the Ncores

Looking forward to seeing you from "off the Island"!  :thumb:

Cheers,
Pete

shadowlight

« Reply #14 on: 20 Sep 2013, 10:36 pm »
I'd like to attend :)

Sorry forgot to respond.  i have you on the list.

Charles Xavier

« Reply #15 on: 20 Sep 2013, 10:41 pm »
And lets not ruin Deepak's thread. I simply posted I will not attend and for the reasons why. OK the real reason is because his wife won't make me any Falafal. You happy now ?

parisphoto

« Reply #16 on: 20 Sep 2013, 11:19 pm »
Please count me in.

shadowlight

« Reply #17 on: 21 Sep 2013, 12:08 am »
And lets not ruin Deepak's thread. I simply posted I will not attend and for the reasons why. OK the real reason is because his wife won't make me any Falafal. You happy now ?

Was that the reason for you to start skipping  :slap:.  One of the items for lunch was Falafel but it will most likely be from Mamouns

As for the mfg,  I am working with whatever is available or I am able to borrow.  Help me find other mfg who are willing to attend/loan equipment outside of the ones that we have hosted at RAVE's and I will try to have them attend so we get variety of equipment to listen too.  For now I would have to say that Zu is my preferred speakers so they will most likely will be at every event that is hosted at our place unless one of the mfg being hosted is a speaker company and at that point the Zu's will be pulled out of the rooms.  Outside of the speaker preference I am open to anything else.

As for the ruining the thread that is not going to happen.  All the banter back and forth is part of the hobby and adds flavor  :wine:

shadowlight

« Reply #18 on: 21 Sep 2013, 12:18 am »
D-

Thanks again,
Pete

The usual 1pm start time which will give folks time to visit PREX and if you arrive earlier that is ok with us also.

shadowlight

« Reply #19 on: 21 Sep 2013, 12:21 am »
and you had to do this when i have left the east coast for good....man wish i was at same place....good luck with the get together...

V

It's only a 6hr flight  :icon_lol:

Please count me in.

added you to the list.