Trafomatic Audio Gallery

Audiovista

Trafomatic Audio Gallery
« on: 30 Apr 2008, 12:28 am »
Got some nice pics from Trafomatic Audio (one of the companies I represent) - I had to post them.... most are not available anywhere else, not even on their website  :D

http://audio.engineeringvista.com/TrafomaticAudio/Gallery/index.htm

Boris
« Last Edit: 4 May 2008, 01:55 am by Audiovista »

topround

Re: TA Gallery
« Reply #1 on: 30 Apr 2008, 12:32 am »
Boris,
That stuff looks gorgeous, very tastefully designed.
Don't know how it sounds but someone has some  aesthetic taste :thumb:

Good luck
BTW my son wears his Audio Vista T shirt to school!

Mike

SET Man

« Reply #2 on: 30 Apr 2008, 12:54 am »
Hey!

Boris, pretty stuffs there.  :P

I do enjoy seeing nice looking tube amps and tube pre.  8) But I'm not sure if gold transformer cover is my kindna thing... but that's just me :D

Will we get to hear some of these beauties at a future Rave? :wink:

Take care,
Buddy :thumb:

Audiovista

« Reply #3 on: 2 May 2008, 02:22 am »
Mike and Buddy - Thanks! You guys are just great!

Yes, the guy is pretty good at industrial design....surprising for someone who, until "yesterday", made almost exclusively transformers....

Buddy, I have the Experience One here (2A3 based SE amp), that would be interesting to hear on your horns. I can easily drop it off at your place....well, relatively speaking, as the box weighs 60 lbs.... but I have some good carts from AC's own Mr. TCG  :wink:

Mike - I'm glad I got the size right, hopefully kids are kind to your son when he shows up with "geeky" brand on his chest  :D

pbrstreetgang

« Reply #4 on: 2 May 2008, 02:50 am »
Boris, I gotta know more about those beautiful things!!!!

mjosef

« Reply #5 on: 2 May 2008, 04:14 am »
Just in time for a mini rave Buddy...  :lol:
Yeah Boris, you can drop it off at his place at your convenience.  aa

SET Man

« Reply #6 on: 3 May 2008, 02:16 am »
Mike and Buddy - Thanks! You guys are just great!

Buddy, I have the Experience One here (2A3 based SE amp), that would be interesting to hear on your horns. I can easily drop it off at your place....well, relatively speaking, as the box weighs 60 lbs.... but I have some good carts from AC's own Mr. TCG  :wink:

Just in time for a mini rave Buddy...  :lol:
Yeah Boris, you can drop it off at his place at your convenience.  aa

Hey!

Look like this is a good excuse to have a  Mini-Rave at my place than. :lol:

Boris, sure! Why not. You've heard my system before and 4 watts will drive my speaker fine. :wink:

But not right now... I'm still in process of buying a new set of KR tubes to replace my now 7 years old pair, still waiting respond from this dealer to seal the deal... maybe. :roll:

So, with that said I it will be in a few weeks I think. But I will let you know than you could drop it of and than I will have a Mini-Rave.

I think I already have one Raver coming... Martin/mjosef :lol:

It will be fun with Boris' 4 watter 2A3 tube and my 18 watter KR 842VHD tube SET amps :D

I hope I could do this. I will definitely let you guys know. :D

Take care,
Buddy :thumb:

mjosef

« Reply #7 on: 3 May 2008, 06:32 am »
I think I already have one Raver coming... Martin/mjosef  :lol:

Present...  :lol:

Audiovista

Re: Trafomatic Audio Gallery
« Reply #8 on: 4 May 2008, 01:17 am »
Boris, I gotta know more about those beautiful things!!!!

Must be careful with Trafomatic - I often have advanced info and try not to get on their bad side by publishing it prematurely.... they do not want to have their EU dealers upset, quite understandably....but I still want to have my public get info little bit sooner than anybody else, so my TA page is updated little faster (than even the TA site)  :wink:

The page is at

http://audio.engineeringvista.com/TrafomaticAudio/index.htm

which I will keep updating regularly.

Email is another way to get a quick, targeted info.
« Last Edit: 4 May 2008, 01:56 am by Audiovista »

Audiovista

« Reply #9 on: 5 May 2008, 12:08 am »

Hey!

Look like this is a good excuse to have a  Mini-Rave at my place than. :lol:

No problem! I'll probably have to bring you the amp few days earlier or to burn it in myself - it's been sitting in the box for the last few months and the tubes will need some reseasoning....

cryoparts

« Reply #10 on: 18 May 2008, 01:31 am »
Hi Boris,

I was messing about here this evening, looking to see if Duke had his "circle" set up yet and I found yours, nice!  Man, that Trafomatic gear is so beautiful, methinks.   

I can't wait to take a listen to the headphone amp as soon as you get it back in!

Best Wishes,

Lee

Got some nice pics from Trafomatic Audio (one of the companies I represent) - I had to post them.... most are not available anywhere else, not even on their website  :D

http://audio.engineeringvista.com/TrafomaticAudio/Gallery/index.htm

Boris

Audiovista

« Reply #11 on: 18 May 2008, 11:53 pm »
Thanks Lee,

We'll keep in touch!

Boris