Sold: NuPrime DAC10H remote dac/preamp/HP amp w/ TDSS mods $1095 new price!

jonbee

This full function front end is a marvel of functionality, flexibility, compact size, reliability and above all excellent sound. I've used this in great sounding systems for about 4 years.

The stock preamp is very good, but the TDSS mods take it to a new level.
Inputs: 2 line level, 2 coax digital, one usb, 2 optical. Outs: balanced and single ended. HP outs - 1/4", balanced.
There are lots of posts on the unit here; I like it so well I bought 2 units and had them both modded.
The TDSS mods are all passive - internal RF suppression and mechanical damping. No components have been altered or changed, but to me the $500 per unit was the best $ I've spent.
The unit is in excellent condition, with no scratches or marks, everything works as new. Includes remote, original excellent packaging, power cord, manual and TDSS certification.
The 3 stickers for the power and volume controls are a help for my eyesight and can be easily removed.
I also have an identical black unit; if you would prefer it I would probably sell it instead.
I'v change one system to an integrated one, so this great unit, one set of DAC Maraschino King amps, and some cables are now surplus.
Unit lists at $1795, mods were $500. The high end value at my price is off the charts, imo.
Thanks for having a look!
« Last Edit: 4 Mar 2021, 09:28 pm by jonbee »

Ictwoody

• Art Director. Artist. Kansan.
Re: NuPrime DAC10H remote dac/preamp/HP amp w/ TDSS mods $1295
« Reply #1 on: 18 Feb 2021, 07:58 am »
Are both of your DAC10H’s TDSS modded?

- Woody

jonbee

Yes, they are identical except for color. I had my ida-8 modded too. Very effective.

jonbee

I just dropped the price ahead of running more ads this weekend. Non-negotiable $1150 plus shipping and fees. Shipping about $30, fees 2.9%.

jonbee

Lower price!