4BST purchase

colhogan

4BST purchase
« on: 19 Apr 2021, 12:15 am »
Hello all! 🤪
I was scanning the Bryston web site, when I noticed that there was a program whereby older Bryston 4B's we're taken in by the factory and reconditioned for resale.
I figured I would take a chance and put my name in the hat to see if something was available.🤔
As with most things in life,timing is everything and I was informed that there were several amplifiers for sale at the time pending reconditioning and final checkout inspection.
I emailed Mike Pickett,who in turn connected me with Melissa in the sales department.Long story short,10 days later, I was the proud owner of a reconditioned 4BST amplifier. The unit that I purchased had one year left on the original warranty, besides the additional five year warranty provided by the factory.All at a very  fair asking price.
 Couldn't ask for a better deal than that.
I just wanted to say what a great idea I think this is for those who would like to become part of the Bryston family of owners.
I look forward to many years enjoying the amplifier. It has found a good home with my 11B preamplifier and BP 1.5 phono stage.

Markwatkiss

Re: 4BST purchase
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2021, 02:05 am »
Made in Canada what else would you expect.

bunkertoy

Re: 4BST purchase
« Reply #2 on: 29 Apr 2021, 10:48 pm »
Congratulations Colhogan,

The pandemic has really ramped up my listening.
My Bryston gear brings a smile to my face every day.
Enjoy your new amp.
Cheers