"New Musical Paradise MP-301 MK3, MP-D1(DAC) and MP-501"

Letitroll98

• Facilitator
  • Too loud is just right
Re: "New Musical Paradise MP-301 MK3, MP-D1(DAC) and MP-501"
« Reply #20 on: 27 Sep 2012, 03:21 pm »
Thanks Letitroll98. I just removed that line. Sorry about that.

Hey, not your fault, no problem.  I'm sure you've read them by now, but the guidelines are pretty simple.  If the thread is about your product, you can answer any direct question fully.  You can't promote your product within that thread or start a thread promoting your products outside of Industry Ads the Commercial Zone.  You can post anything you want to in threads not mentioning your products.  However this is usually moot because industry participants have very little interest in any subject not mentioning their products.   :lol:  Except in the Acoustics circle, for some reason Ethan and Brian love talking about all things acoustic, go figure.  Lastly, now that the new site is up, you can petition for a circle of your own.  These are paid for by the manufacturers and for the overwhelming majority they seem to be very well supported, not very much turnover in these circles.

Anyway, welcome aboard and looking forward to your posts.

Edit today:

Looks like I missed the boat on this one, the new rules and guidelines are under the "About/Help" button at the top of the page, or just click here: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=about
« Last Edit: 28 Sep 2012, 04:13 am by Letitroll98 »