A Special Thanks to a Great Guy!!

Spirit

• Volunteer
A Special Thanks to a Great Guy!!
« on: 23 Oct 2006, 11:54 pm »
I am just back from RMAF.  My plane to Toronto was 2 hours late and I didn't get to bed until 3 in the morning. 
I want to offer a personal thanks to Klaus.  In addition to hosting a room that filled with beautiful music, it
was a privilege to meet such a genuinely decent guy who was working his heart out to explain the high end to people.  It is truly refreshing to meet a businessman in the Audio hobby who not only knows of which he speaks but genuinely supplies products that are first rate bargains.
Klaus has not time for the Charlattans in this business and he is honest to a fault.
The true nature of this gentleman was exhibited to me and also to my wife on Sunday morning when a truly exhaused looking and worried Klaus unlocked his exhibit room while on his cell speaking to hisw son back home with a bleeding ear infection.  After he arranged for his son's proper care, we saw the emotion
of this man who was torn between home and show. 
As I had mentioned last week, I had just received my shipment of the Stratos Mono's and didn't have enough time to hook them up before we left for Denver.  I am now going to start the breakin process and I  know that after having met Klaus, every time I listen to tme the music will sound that much sweeter.
Thanks Klaus for a great experience.
Sam