Bumping policy

MaxCast

Bumping policy
« on: 21 Feb 2010, 03:02 am »
BUMPS
1.  weekly bumps are permitted.
2.  changes in pricing are a permitted bump at anytime.  No, one dollar reductions are not acceptable and will be considered a bump.
3.  Violations will result in the whole thread moved to the waste bin.

If you need to bump your ad often perhaps you should consider lowering your price.

jackman

Re: Bumping policy
« Reply #1 on: 21 Feb 2010, 03:32 am »
BUMPS
1.  weekly bumps are permitted.
2.  changes in pricing are a permitted bump at anytime.  No, one dollar reductions are not acceptable and will be considered a bump.
3.  Violations will result in the whole thread moved to the waste bin.

If you need to bump your ad often perhaps you should consider lowering your price.

Your rules are fair and reasonable.  I like everything except the Go Wings part!

Cheers,

J

Wind Chaser

« Reply #2 on: 21 Feb 2010, 03:41 am »
I like everything except the Go Wings part!

Yeah, more like Go Oilers. 

Someone needs to tell them. :lol:

fly_fish_nz

« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb 2010, 03:57 am »
Great idea.  I find the constant bumping some sellers do rude and annoying, and while I am sure many would disagree, would prefer no bumping at all.  In any case your guidelines will make it easier to see new ads quickly and is fair to all sellers.

jackman

« Reply #4 on: 21 Feb 2010, 05:44 am »
I was thinking about a team a bit south of the Oilers, one of the original six...

Bump! :thumb:

Pez

« Reply #5 on: 21 Feb 2010, 05:49 am »
Great idea.  I find the constant bumping some sellers do rude and annoying,

I agree, when some sellers do it it's rude. When I do it it's informative and timely. I get about 7 PMs thanking me every time I do.  :thumb:

MaxCast

« Reply #6 on: 21 Feb 2010, 12:49 pm »
I agree, when some sellers do it it's rude. When I do it it's informative and timely. I get about 7 PMs thanking me every time I do.  :thumb:

:rotflmao:

Actually, I liked some of the more creative bumps that had interesting bits of useless information...or free pizza...or manicure for your wife...
Now you will only be able to use your wit once per week so make it good  :D