Boom Boom on live coverage (feature group 1) at Masters

drphoto

Re: Boom Boom on live coverage (feature group 1) at Masters
« Reply #1 on: 11 Apr 2011, 02:21 am »
I assume you are referring to Freddie. He's been my favorite player for years. Finishes T15 at -4, not bad for someone now on the senior tour.

Wow, one crazy ass finish today. Man this Scwartzel guy just came out of left field. I'll bet 95% of golf fans like me have never heard of him. Obviously the man's got game.

I feel bad for Rory, but the kid sure did play well for the most part. He'll be back. I could identify w/ having to hit a shot out of someone's yard after spraying a tee shot!

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #2 on: 11 Apr 2011, 05:16 pm »
Yes, Freddy was on Friday.  He is booming 30 yards past everybody on the Champions Tour at 291 yd per drive.  That's long even for the regular tour and he is 51.   Gives hope for this 48 year old to keep my distance.  As for McIlroy that was an epic collapse.  I hope he can overcome the psychological scar in the future.  Jean Van de Veld never did but Rory is younger and hopefully more resilient. 

rodge827

« Reply #3 on: 11 Apr 2011, 05:21 pm »
I assume you are referring to Freddie. He's been my favorite player for years. Finishes T15 at -4, not bad for someone now on the senior tour.

Wow, one crazy ass finish today. Man this Scwartzel guy just came out of left field. I'll bet 95% of golf fans like me have never heard of him. Obviously the man's got game.

I feel bad for Rory, but the kid sure did play well for the most part. He'll be back. I could identify w/ having to hit a shot out of someone's yard after spraying a tee shot!

Yes Scwartzel does have game!
To finish birdie,birdie,birdie,birdie to win the Masters, a course record, WOW :o, Now thats something!
Funny though, the media is all focused on Tiger and his inability to win yet :roll:.
Something is seriuosly wrong here!

Lately I've been hitting the fairway more than usual, it feels kinda funny, no trees and Gnomes to hit around. :duh: