Ken

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
WORKS FOR ME!!! :thumb:

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
The Pats are looking pathetic! Looks like the Jet's will need to win another game in order to meet the Colts again if this 1 sided affair continues like this.

Cheers,
Robin

sts9fan

Ugly

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
Beautiful.    :icon_twisted:

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
Beautifully Ugly.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
WHOOHOOO!

TomS

Wow, I turned on the game, walked away to listen to tunes for awhile (no tv) and came back to 21-0 Ravens.  Huh?  correction... 24-0.  Unbelievable.

jimdgoulding

The Raven's line on both sides of the ball is murdering the Pats.   

launche

• ...on being an audiophile...no.
High Five Thunderbrick.

Go Ravens!

jackman

Poetic justice!  The Ravens were robbed earlier in the season on some really bad calls.  At least the better team won.  The Ravens are a decent team with a good defense.  They could surprise some people.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
Poetic justice!  The Ravens were robbed earlier in the season on some really bad calls.  At least the better team won.  The Ravens are a decent team with a good defense.  They could surprise some people.

Yeah, and they had some bad calls against them today, but at least they didn't lose their cool.

Those of us a certain age will find it hard to root against someone in a Colts uniform, but I hope the Ravens can pull it off net week.  It'll be tough.

TomS

Yeah, and they had some bad calls against them today, but at least they didn't lose their cool.

Those of us a certain age will find it hard to root against someone in a Colts uniform, but I hope the Ravens can pull it off net week.  It'll be tough.

Ray Lewis definitely wasn't 100% when the Colts beat them in Baltimore.  Keeping the Ravens out of the end zone (5 field goals) isn't likely to happen again either, so I suspect the rematch in Indy will be quite a game. 

Sadly all of the games this weekend have been disappointing in terms of the "contests" they should have been.  Hopefully next weekend will be much more entertaining.

TomS

Ray Lewis definitely wasn't 100% when the Colts beat them in Baltimore.  Keeping the Ravens out of the end zone (5 field goals) isn't likely to happen again either, so I suspect the rematch in Indy will be quite a game. 

Sadly all of the games this weekend have been disappointing in terms of the "contests" they should have been.  Hopefully next weekend will be much more entertaining.
Oops, I stand corrected.  The second half/OT of the Cards-Pack was just plain crazy stuff.