Hey Satfrat !!!!! How about them...

hmen

Re: Hey Satfrat !!!!! How about them...
« Reply #40 on: 15 Jan 2010, 04:04 am »
I'm very confused. I've been watching football since the mid-sixties and I've always hated the self proclaimed "America's team" (sorry Robin). On the other hand I can't stand the self-promoting, hypocritical, over-exposed Brett Favre. I don't know which team I dislike more in this game.   

jackman

« Reply #41 on: 15 Jan 2010, 03:01 pm »
Let's see, in one corner we've got the Viqueens with their ego-maniac, slightly nutty, elderly QB, Brett Favre, and roller-dome stadium.  In the other corner, we've got the Cowgirls, self-proclaimed "America's Team", with their ego-maniac, douche-bag, Hair Club for Men president Jerry Jones.   :D

It's a tough call for me because I strongly dislike both teams but I'm pulling for the Cowboys.  I'm tired of all of the Favre strokeage, and miracle comeback wankage that has followed Brett over the past couple years.  Plus, the Cowboys have better looking cheerleaders!  Bet they'd be fun to take on one of those party boats that are so popular with Viking players!   This would be a nice combo of the positive attributes of both teams.  :eyebrows:

Cheers,

Jack

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #42 on: 15 Jan 2010, 03:44 pm »
Let's see, in one corner we've got the Viqueens with their ego-maniac, slightly nutty, elderly QB, Brett Favre, and roller-dome stadium.  In the other corner, we've got the Cowgirls, self-proclaimed "America's Team", with their ego-maniac, douche-bag, Hair Club for Men president Jerry Jones.   :D

It's a tough call for me because I strongly dislike both teams but I'm pulling for the Cowboys.  I'm tired of all of the Favre strokeage, and miracle comeback wankage that has followed Brett over the past couple years.  Plus, the Cowboys have better looking cheerleaders!  Bet they'd be fun to take on one of those party boats that are so popular with Viking players!   This would be a nice combo of the positive attributes of both teams.  :eyebrows:

Cheers,

Jack

I feel so blessed Jack,,,,,

jackman

« Reply #43 on: 15 Jan 2010, 04:31 pm »
Hehehe...after reading my post, do you think I sound too bitter?  Nothing like sour grapes!  I long for the days when we had a decent football team in this town.  If the Vikes win, I'll probably root for them.  Getting soft in my old age! :wink:

Cheers,

J

mcullinan

« Reply #44 on: 15 Jan 2010, 05:38 pm »
Sure the Jets will clean up...
after the SuperBowl win I would like "Sir" inserted in front of booger picker. ty.
Mike

BobM

« Reply #45 on: 15 Jan 2010, 05:49 pm »
There's a huge Jets playoff rally going on right now on 6th avenue and 50th street. The noise is deafining (I'm a block away). They just started the J-E-T-S cheer.

Big Red Machine

« Reply #46 on: 15 Jan 2010, 06:07 pm »