Greetings From Southern California

eso

Greetings From Southern California
« on: 20 Feb 2020, 03:22 pm »
While not actively selling producing anything I have built and produced many item over the years so it's probably safest to introduce here.

After getting back into audio in the '90s, I immediately went to the dark side and went for SETs and horns. I learned a lot about design helping Bruce Edgar in my spare time at the turn of the century. I also teamed up with the principals of Cogent to design and build a turn-key system

Currently under the banner of Artisanal Audio I make a few small items to order and am working out details of a new tone arm. More of a closet mad scientist than producer, my wanderings can be seen here:

https://www.facebook.com/artisanalaudio/

Wind Chaser

Re: Greetings From Southern California
« Reply #1 on: 20 Feb 2020, 04:44 pm »
Welcome to Audio Circle.  :D

SETs and horns can be a very nice combination.

Maine_Capt

« Reply #2 on: 21 Feb 2020, 06:05 pm »
Welcome Sir, it's nice to have someone with your expertise in the ranks.

Jim
Maine_Capt

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb 2020, 10:09 pm »
Welcome!

Dhananjeyan

« Reply #4 on: 24 Feb 2020, 08:09 am »
Welcome

Peter J

• Hmmmm
« Reply #5 on: 24 Feb 2020, 04:03 pm »
Hi eso, happy to have you on board. I'm not on Facebook, but could look at your page for a while till they horn in. Ha, a pun! Cool looking stuff.

I love the idea of combining differing trades in the speaker building world. Metalwork is on my horizon, and I'll be starting with a welding class next month and getting set up with the essentials.

For us that aren't on FB, it sure would be cool if you'd share projects here... nudge, nudge. Or maybe I'll come around to social media a little more...

eso

« Reply #6 on: 24 Feb 2020, 04:27 pm »
...it sure would be cool if you'd share projects here... nudge, nudge...

I can probably do that. Still getting used to the lay of the land here. So many options for placement, etc.

Thanks for welcome

eso