Johnny Dumbass is doing it again.

Jeff_From_Michigan

Re: Johnny Dumbass is doing it again.
« Reply #40 on: 21 Apr 2016, 11:11 pm »
Folks, it is the fans who continue to bankroll this lunacy by agreeing to pay higher and higher prices for everything related to attending that game or subscribing to that sports package.

We all have a choice of whether or not to support this nonsense - it is that simple. 

charmerci

« Reply #41 on: 21 Apr 2016, 11:27 pm »
Folks, it is the fans who continue to bankroll this lunacy by agreeing to pay higher and higher prices for everything related to attending that game or subscribing to that sports package.

We all have a choice of whether or not to support this nonsense - it is that simple.

In this case, his family is rich. He doesn't need the money. Pretty much a very talented, spoiled brat.

Bob2

• De gustibus non est disputandum
« Reply #42 on: 22 Apr 2016, 01:14 am »
"Pretty much a very talented, spoiled brat."

+1

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #43 on: 22 Apr 2016, 05:06 am »
...Pretty much a very talented, spoiled brat.

I'll stick with Dumbass.  :wink:

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #44 on: 22 Apr 2016, 09:30 am »

I'm sorry Jeff, but that's not correct.  Since no NFL team has signed the Dumbass, no fans or teams are supporting this lunacy.  He's on his own now and his actions are not bankrolled by the NFL.  If you're talking about the NFL in general, I think the majority of folks posting on this circle are going to continue watching the games regardless of the issues.  At least the free games on tv.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #45 on: 22 Apr 2016, 03:41 pm »
His agent dumped him. He's a free bird now. Can do what he wants - though he said he's going to get his act together for the upcoming season.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #46 on: 22 Apr 2016, 03:42 pm »
He better HOPE his folks are very rich, since after football the only people that will hire him are "reality" show producers.

Speaking of parents, where the hell have THEY been in all this mess?

jimdgoulding

« Reply #47 on: 22 Apr 2016, 08:33 pm »
His agent dumped him. He's a free bird now. Can do what he wants - though he said he's going to get his act together for the upcoming season.
No time like the present, but my guess is the window has already closed for this immature, outta-control nitwit.

charmerci

« Reply #48 on: 23 Apr 2016, 12:21 am »
No time like the present, but my guess is the window has already closed for this immature, outta-control nitwit.

He's got talent. If he wants a chance and proves it in training camp, someone will give him another chance - but he can't screw up obviously.