LampizatOr North America Announces a Holiday Co-Promotion with Danacables!

Gopher

In the spirit of the Holiday season we put our heads together with the our friends and show partners over at Danacables to come up with a plan to spread the love to all of our customers. 

All LampizatOr customers (existing and new) will be honored a 20% discount on the award winning Danacables purchased at:  http://www.gingkoaudio.com/DanaCable.html 

Just mention you are a Lampi customer along with your serial number at the time of purchase and your good to go!

I can personally attest that these cables are fabulous and use a few of them myself.

Happy Holidays All!

Fred

Berto

I just upgraded from the excellent Sapphire speaker cables to the Ultra Magna Speaker Cables from Dana Cable. The Sapphires are really great performers, musical, great tonality, and good freq extension. The Ultra Magna are in a whole notha league.

The fit and finish as you can see from the pics is impeccable. They are 4 strain cables ( 4 x 4awg)with both bananas and spade hooks. These cables certainly demonstrate the superior effect of 2 SCs in one :o The Ultra Magna SCs sound big, effortless and musically sublime. Don't take my word for it, ask Vinh for a Dana cables demo, and I bet you will be blown away too!