Happy to announce 8th Nerve Re-org!

WilliamL

« on: 12 Dec 2003, 03:48 am »
Folks,

I wanted to let the fine people at Audio Circle know that Nathan Loyer will be taking over as President of 8th Nerve as of 2004. As you all know, not only is Nathan a great person, but very technically savy and knowledgable in all aspects of acoustics and hi-fi!!!!

I have other business obligations that sometimes take me away from the day to day trenches of 8th Nerve, so appointing Nathan as my successor is a no-brainer. I hope to be more active on Audio Circle in the coming months and I am always here to help with questions, sales, issues, etc.. A formal announcement will be on our website soon--but I wanted to tell you all here first.

Thanks for all your interest and best of listening,
Bill Laurent

:P  :P  :P  :P

Hantra

« Reply #1 on: 12 Dec 2003, 04:06 am »
Best wishes B.  Don't be a stranger.  

Take the luck of the Irish with you my boy. . .

B

audiojerry

« Reply #2 on: 12 Dec 2003, 07:31 pm »
another classy commercial AC member  :thumb:

nature boy

« Reply #3 on: 12 Dec 2003, 07:35 pm »
Nathan, congratulations on the promotion!  Bill, good to see you posting again.  

BTW Nathan, the NOS tubes for the Minimax ROCK :dance:

NB

Eduardo AAVM

« Reply #4 on: 13 Dec 2003, 03:36 am »
Bill Laurent hope we can still be in contact, Nathan the very best for this new step.

Please contact me as it is my interest to  develop a good market here in my cpountry for your products, Bill can you tell Nathan in advance about my last propossal ?

Quote from: nature boy
Nathan, congratulations on the promotion!  Bill, good to see you posting again.  

BTW Nathan, the NOS tubes for the Minimax ROCK :dance:

NB

What tubes are you talking about ? I own a MiniMax and also I amdistributing the product here, what tubes are you talking about ? Are they expensive ?

WilliamL

« Reply #5 on: 13 Dec 2003, 05:22 am »
Eduardo.

Thanks for the email. We are considering various options as far as new acoustic products. We even have some of them already designed and pending a little more R&D. I will keep everybody posted!

Eduardo AAVM

« Reply #6 on: 13 Dec 2003, 07:59 pm »
Thanks Bill, I am totally loyal and confident of the products but biggest problem here has been the WAF.

Keep in contact...

8thnerve

« Reply #7 on: 15 Dec 2003, 02:57 pm »
Quote from: Eduardo AAVM

What tubes are you talking about ? I own a MiniMax and also I amdistributing the product here, what tubes are you talking about ? Are they expensive ?

My current favorites are a Tung-Sol 6x4, A Valvo E80CC in the middle socket, and a Raytheon 5814 with Square Getter in the right socket.  Night and Day difference.

And in regards to the WAF, our new products are close!!  They will be completely integrated into the room!

Best Regards,

Nathan Loyer
Eighth Nerve

Eduardo AAVM

« Reply #8 on: 15 Dec 2003, 04:27 pm »
By the way, the spinal cord looks really amazing I hope I can bring some soon...