Eighth Nerve Summer Sale!

8thnerve

Eighth Nerve Summer Sale!
« on: 11 Jul 2006, 07:39 pm »
« Last Edit: 9 Aug 2006, 08:37 pm by 8thnerve »

prokennex

Re: Eighth Nerve Summer Sale!
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jul 2006, 01:38 am »
Nathan, I would sure like to buy another adapt rectangle. I currently have two white adapt rectangles placed vertically on the front wall along with two adapt triangles. I would place the third horizontally between the wall and ceiling. How much difference in color is there compared to the white ones I have.
Can you give me a price including shipping, I really like to take advantage of this sale.

Tks Ray

prokennex

« Reply #2 on: 12 Jul 2006, 05:02 pm »
pm sent

prokennex

« Reply #3 on: 12 Jul 2006, 11:45 pm »
Ok Nathan

I'll go for two more adapt rectangles.

Sent pm for preferred payment and any information you may need from me.

Tks Ray

8thnerve

« Reply #4 on: 13 Jul 2006, 01:53 pm »
Please note the ordering information from the bottom of the sale page:

If you know exactly what you want, send an email to info@eighthnerve.com with your order including which sale you are interested in, the quantity of products you need, and your shipping address so that we can return your email with a total. If you'd like a recommendation, please see our recommendations page and in addition to the information requested, include which sale item you are interested in and your address so that we can return your email with a recommendation and a total. Quantities are limited, and will be allocated in the order payment is recieved.

8thnerve

« Reply #5 on: 13 Jul 2006, 09:33 pm »
Dye Lot Sale

The following two products have a slightly less Ivory sheen to them, appearing to be an off-white with less yellow content. The mill that made our fabric got bought out by another and these are the odd pieces left before the most recent fabric was put into production. If you have Adapt products from revision 1 or revision 2, this is the color that will match them, so if you were thinking about adding more, now is the time. All Adapt products are revision 2 unless otherwise noted.

Adapt Rectangles
First Quality, Off-White - limited quantities
Normal Price: $200   SALE PRICE: $150

Adapt Triangles
First Quality, Off-White - VERY limited quantities
Normal Price: $150   SALE PRICE: SOLD OUT

Adapt Triangles
Light B-Stock, Off-White - limited quantities (Light B-Stock is barely indistinguishable from First Quality)
Normal Price: $150   SALE PRICE: $100

Package Sales

The following can only be purchased in packages as listed below. All Adapt products are revision two unless otherwise noted.

Adapt Triangles Package
4 First Quality, Black - only one package available
Normal Price: $600   SALE PRICE: $450

Response Package
8 First Quality Seams, 4 First Quality Corners, White - limited quantities (White fabric is not the same fabric as above)
Normal Price: $500   SALE PRICE: $350

« Last Edit: 18 Jul 2006, 06:20 pm by 8thnerve »

8thnerve

« Reply #6 on: 14 Jul 2006, 08:22 pm »
I've been getting lots of questions about the color.  If you already have Adapt products of either version in white, this is the same color.  If you were thinking of adding to your Adapt setup at some time, this will be the last time this fabric is available as the mill that produced it was bought.

8thnerve

« Reply #7 on: 18 Jul 2006, 06:21 pm »
Adapt Triangles
First Quality, Off-White - VERY limited quantities
Normal Price: $150   SALE PRICE: SOLD OUT

Quantities are diminishing rapidly.  If you're on the fence, now's the time.

Best Regards,

Nathan Loyer
Eighth Nerve