ALL SOLD!!!

richlo

ALL SOLD!!!
« on: 3 Sep 2005, 03:22 pm »
Unfortunate events in my life has me firing away this sale. I prefer local Chicago area sale as I hate to send anything Fedex or UPS, but will do if I need to.

Here is the equipment list and should find the pix under the following link.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a102/Richlo/

These are just a few months old.

BEM Ref 1's - $700 - SOLD

26" Skylan Stands that are sandfilled right now $150. They match the base of the REF 1'.SOLD

Shengya CD-S10 Tube HDCD CD Player $300. She is a beauty. How can you not love that look. - SOLD!!!!

Onix A-60 Integrated amplifier. $150.00 SOLD

In addition,

I have an Infocus 4805 with mount plus a 30' component cable that I will include. Sorry I have it boxed but it has less than 100 hours (maybe a tad over) on the bulb. I did not flash the new version update to this projector, many people where having problem after flashing the new version to the Infocus (see avsforum under $3500 projectors)- many of them reverted back to original version - which works for me. The link above shows the projector along with some screenshots. If a local buyer wants to purchase it, then they get the 92" Elite pulldown screen for FREE, I wont be able to fedex or UPS the screen but I can for the Infocus 4805. I will include the disk with the new updated version on it if you want to flash it.
$700.00 obo - SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!

I cant believe im selling this stuff, tears are actually rolling down my face..it kills me but I hope it could bring some enjoyment to others. Im FIRM with all prices. If I need to Fedex, UPS the equipment I will have to get back at you on cost.+insurance.

PAYPAL preferred +1.5%. I will obviously take cash, MO, check will need to clear under 7-10 business days - then I will send or you can pick up your product.

Im located in Joliet, right off of I-80 and I-55 if you want to demo any of the equipment.

email me at rhdtv2002@yahoo.com

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
ALL SOLD!!!
« Reply #1 on: 16 Sep 2005, 08:52 pm »
Hi RL,
  Sorry to hear of your situation. I wish you the best of luck and hopfully you will be back soon enjoying this fine hobby.