SOLD - Audience 24SX speaker cable - 4 feet with integrated bi-wire jumpers

sam1000

Buy yourself a nice X'mas gift. This is the latest in Audience's offering and its the best speaker cable I have ever owned. This bested my previous AZ Satori by quite a margin. Please read the reviews. The jumpers themselves cost $792 on the cable company website. So effectively, you are getting the cable for a lot less. My price is $old.

I have changed my speakers and the binding posts for the new speakers are 3 feet higher, so I need a longer run, hence the sale. It would be criminal for me to save this without getting used. These come with lifetime warranty from Audience.

It has spades on the amp side and bananas on the speaker side.

Here's are some excerpts from the review
"When I reviewed the Au24 SE cables, I thought they were a nice improvement over the previous Au24, particular in transparency, detail, and top-end resolution. The SX cables are not a nice improvement but a whole new level of musical enjoyment."

"Conclusion
I want to commend John and the team at Audience for resisting doubling or heck quadrupling the price on these incredible cables. The Audience Au24 SX cables can compete with anything I have heard on the market at any price. The improvement in the sound of these cables is not just incremental, but the price is. Here’s hoping that people will take these cables seriously, because while you can find cables that sound different, you will be hard pressed to find many cables that sound as good."

https://www.dagogo.com/audience-au24-sx-cable-system-review/2/

Note: I do not have the original box, but do have the receipt for warranty purpose.

I'll post more pictures later tonight.
« Last Edit: 17 Dec 2018, 07:33 pm by sam1000 »

tdangelo

PM sent.