The life so short, the craft so long to learn

Roger A. Modjeski

The life so short, the craft so long to learn
« on: 30 Sep 2013, 08:13 am »
After many tries I have a great apprentice learning the craft. If you speak with Ben treat him well.

bdp24

Re: The life so short, the craft so long to learn
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jun 2014, 10:24 am »
When I read the heading I thought "So true of Musicianship as well". Just when a guy is finally getting real good.....splat.

Roger A. Modjeski

« Reply #2 on: 23 Jun 2014, 04:44 am »
When I read the heading I thought "So true of Musicianship as well". Just when a guy is finally getting real good.....splat.

Thanks for your comment and pushing this up the list. The sad part is that very few people are smart enough to learn a craft from someone who knows. I moved 3000 miles to work with Harold Beveridge. I am looking for an apprentice. There is no school that teaches this craft and very few are able to figure it out.

G Georgopoulos

• Restricted
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jun 2014, 04:57 am »
Hi Roger

how is the school going,i would love to be part of it,but i live in planet australia..
have you ever thought of doing correspondance schooling using traditional mail
that way you'll have one to one interaction!!!with your students...

Roger A. Modjeski

« Reply #4 on: 23 Jun 2014, 05:27 am »
Hi Roger

how is the school going,i would love to be part of it,but i live in planet australia..
have you ever thought of doing correspondance schooling using traditional mail
that way you'll have one to one interaction!!!with your students...

I have thought of taking on a special student by email. This person would have to know the basics and be working on a project that I could further along.

When I get the classes going in the Bay Area  I will look into having on-line audio/video presentations.

G Georgopoulos

• Restricted
« Reply #5 on: 23 Jun 2014, 05:33 am »
I have thought of taking on a special student by email. This person would have to know the basics and be working on a project that I could further along.

Take me!!!,pm me...