*SOLD* First Watt F7

lonfident

*SOLD* First Watt F7
« on: 20 Sep 2018, 05:42 pm »
I have a wonderful First Watt F7 for sale. I bought this amp used from Reno Hi Fi. I am the second owner. It's been very well taken care of. It is just in excellent, excellent condition. It's only about a year old and has two years left on it's warranty. The serial # is 1875.

This is the best sounding, sweetest amp I've ever owned. It just sounds like music. You can listen to it for hours with never a hint of listener fatigue. It really is a fantastic amp. Twenty watts of superb Class A power into 8 ohms, thirty into four ohms. This will drive a surprising selection of speakers. There are great reviews all over the web.

I'm asking for $1900. Believe me this is a bargain. I'm only selling because I want to move up the Pass line. At this price, the buyer pays the Paypal fees, shipping and insurance. I will ship only to the lower 48 states.

Thanks for reading my ad and don't be shy about asking questions :)

Includes

amp
stock power cord
original packaging
owner's manual
spare fuse

See pics at https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649463046-first-watt-f7-power-amp/ I can't seem to load pictures correctly here

« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2018, 01:41 am by lonfident »

bakalovb

Re: First Watt F7
« Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2018, 01:23 am »
Hi, I can offer $1700 with local pick up. As I said in my email to you in USA audio mart, I have to react before 9/28. The dealer, who offered me m700 ps audio for the same price, offered me ps audio DS Junior for $2190. So now I have to decide- fwatt amp and sumiko s 9 sun or DAC/preamp. Please, let me know if interested.
Thanks in advance

bakalovb

Re: First Watt F7
« Reply #2 on: 25 Sep 2018, 01:37 am »
Sorry, I sent that by mistake. I sent the money already for the DAC.