Stereomojo review

momini1

Stereomojo review
« on: 21 Oct 2010, 04:31 pm »
If you haven't taken a look at the Stereomojo review of Virtue's room at the RMAF, please do. "We all agree that this was one of the most exciting rooms at the show." Lots of praise for Seth and the gang.
Kudos to everyone at Virtue.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
Re: Stereomojo review
« Reply #1 on: 21 Oct 2010, 04:39 pm »
Congrats Seth and everyone at Virtue!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

dboulet

« Reply #2 on: 22 Oct 2010, 12:46 am »
Cool. Here's a link for people (like me) who are too lazy to Google it:

http://www.stereomojo.com/RMAF%202010/RockyMountainAudioFest2010pt4.htm

momini1

« Reply #3 on: 22 Oct 2010, 01:03 pm »
For those of you not familiar with Stereomojo, they are kind of the anti-Stereophile. Their annual reviews of the RMAF are well worth digging out on the site. Some of their face-offs (speakers, t-amps) are very useful. Equipment reviews occur on a kind of sporadic basis - they do several and then nothing for awhile - but I check the site on a regular basis as I think they do a pretty good job and appear to be uninfluenced by ad bucks and audio snobbery.

JDarby - Stereomojo.com

• Stereomojo.com
« Reply #4 on: 29 Oct 2010, 09:22 pm »
For those of you not familiar with Stereomojo, they are kind of the anti-Stereophile. Their annual reviews of the RMAF are well worth digging out on the site. Some of their face-offs (speakers, t-amps) are very useful. Equipment reviews occur on a kind of sporadic basis - they do several and then nothing for awhile - but I check the site on a regular basis as I think they do a pretty good job and appear to be uninfluenced by ad bucks and audio snobbery.

Anti Stereophile??!! Why, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said!!! Actually, we hear that a lot. We like it.
Thanks!

JDarby - Stereomojo.com

• Stereomojo.com
« Reply #5 on: 29 Oct 2010, 09:26 pm »
Cool. Here's a link for people (like me) who are too lazy to Google it:

http://www.stereomojo.com/RMAF%202010/RockyMountainAudioFest2010pt4.htm

If you haven't taken a look at the Stereomojo review of Virtue's room at the RMAF, please do. "We all agree that this was one of the most exciting rooms at the show." Lots of praise for Seth and the gang.
Kudos to everyone at Virtue.

That takes you to part 4.

Just go to Stereomojo.com. The huge logo for the RMAF is right at the top. Click to go to page one.

OzarkTom

« Reply #6 on: 3 Nov 2010, 04:05 am »
I go to StereoMojo for the music reviews, also. I have added quite a few discs based of their reviews.