Get Together on the Prairie

mgalusha

Get Together on the Prairie
« on: 28 Apr 2008, 02:29 am »
Now that spring is here it's time to have a get-together and break in the new room. I've talked with Wayne at BOLDER and Mike from Tweekgeek and both have some new toys they want to bring over and get some input on so this seems to be good timing all around.

Sort of short notice but we'll be meeting up next Saturday, May 3 from 11:00 to about 5:00 or so. I don't have a ton or room but we can seat 6, perhaps 8 if you're friendly. :) Please RSVP as my wife is planning on providing some munchies and refreshments and of course there is only so much room. I owe Brad Judy a few beers, so I hope you can make the drive Brad.

PM please for RSVP and directions. For those who haven't been here, I'm about 8 miles north of Elizabeth and not quite 10 miles east of Parker. This will give you an idea of how far you might have to drive. Roughly 20 miles from I-25 and County Line.  :o

Mike

BradJudy

Re: Get Together on the Prairie
« Reply #1 on: 28 Apr 2008, 03:05 am »
Mike, thanks for thinking of me.  Unfortunately, this weekend is our house-search trip down to Atlanta, so I won't be around.  I hope everyone has a good time.  :)

PeteG

« Reply #2 on: 28 Apr 2008, 04:33 pm »
Sorry can’t make this one, traded Thursday for Saturday at work so can go to the Roger Waters concert.
Hope all have a good time and congratulations Mike on the new room from the pictures it looks great. 

Pez

« Reply #3 on: 1 May 2008, 03:06 pm »
I'll try to make it! PM me your address Mike!

mgalusha

« Reply #4 on: 1 May 2008, 03:08 pm »
I'll try to make it! PM me your address Mike!

Hey Jason, good to know you're still amongst the living. :)

I'll send you the info. Good thing you're skinny, we can squeeze you into a corner.

mgalusha

« Reply #5 on: 1 May 2008, 03:16 pm »
Brad & Pete, sorry you couldn't make it, hopefully another time.

Mike

Pez

« Reply #6 on: 1 May 2008, 03:35 pm »
I'm looking forward to seeing your setup! You're out in the middle of nowhere right? Neighbors? I have a fun little toy I want to bring, but your neighbors may have a problem with it.  :icon_twisted:

mgalusha

« Reply #7 on: 1 May 2008, 03:37 pm »
Pretty much the middle of nowhere.. we're on 2 acres and west side is is about an acre of nothing... I have neighbors but only one is very close.

Pez

« Reply #8 on: 1 May 2008, 03:46 pm »
Excellent.  aa