Da Blackhawks!! Stanley Cup Champs!!! Again!!!

MarkR7

Da Blackhawks!! Stanley Cup Champs!!! Again!!!
« on: 16 Jun 2015, 03:26 am »
We OWN the Cup!! Great job Blackhawks!!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

tull skull

• I can't send hare in search of anything!
Re: Da Blackhawks!! Stanley Cup Champs!!! Again!!!
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jun 2015, 04:05 am »
Congratz! From a kinda sad Kings fan.

The Hawks have been able to build and keep together a "Dynasty".

vonnie123

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jun 2015, 05:53 am »
We OWN the Cup!! Great job Blackhawks!!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Congrats.  3 Cups in 6 years.  They were definitely the best team when it mattered.  Next couple of years will probably be a bit tougher with the pending salary cap issues.

Hawks are vulnerable with RFA resignings (Saad and Kruger) who could get offer sheets.  Hawks have about 8 million cap room to sign 10 players....ugh!

Enjoy....

mcgsxr

« Reply #3 on: 16 Jun 2015, 06:38 pm »
I felt bad for Stamkos, I did want to see his name on the Cup, but a ton of cool stories surrounding this latest run for the trophy.

Congrats to the players, and to the home fans who seem to have done a good job of celebrating without rioting.  I know there were a few issues, but it seems relatively minor compared to some other post win "celebrations" elsewhere.

I was surprised I saw less of Vince V in the crown than during the other home game recently.

PSB Guy

« Reply #4 on: 16 Jun 2015, 07:44 pm »
Congrats from a long suffering Leafs fan. The 'Hawks are the model NHL franchise, to be sure. At least my hometown Oshawa Generals (been a season ticket holder for nine years) have a Memorial Cup to celebrate.

Cornelis

riffer

« Reply #5 on: 16 Jun 2015, 10:05 pm »
Congrats from a long suffering Leafs fan. The 'Hawks are the model NHL franchise, to be sure. At least my hometown Oshawa Generals (been a season ticket holder for nine years) have a Memorial Cup to celebrate.

Cornelis

Another sad Leafs fan here.  Had to eat crow last night as the Hawks are my Mother's favorite team.  She stayed up to 2AM watching the celebration on that Chicago station (WGN?)  Me, I watched the Jays lose and went to bed :(

tull skull

• I can't send hare in search of anything!
« Reply #6 on: 17 Jun 2015, 04:34 am »
I can at least celebrate the Monarchs winning the Calder Cup for the first time in their history. :?