Alan Maher Designs Magnetic Wave Guide-WOW!

underdog64

Alan Maher Designs Magnetic Wave Guide-WOW!
« on: 19 Mar 2016, 05:29 pm »
Purchased the first of Alan Maher Designs Magnetic Wave Guides built.It is a plug in type filter-price is $279 but Alan had an early purchase special price going of $229.For those not familiar the wave guide is 100 times more conductive than the wiring in your wall.I plugged it in and detail resolution was just HUGE from the get go although sound was somewhat grainy.Alan says at about the 72 hour mark there is a circuit colapse of sorts and the mids are pushed forward just prior-which was the case.It's  important to point out I have the MWG on the bottom outlet of my main wall outlet duplex feeding a PS Audio Power Plant Premiere mrk 1 powering my entire system.I do NOT have dedicated lines and live in a 30 year old condo.about 10 days later there was a small amount of brightness that has since disappeared but the improvement in dynamics throughout my system is just staggering! Tonality has improved as well especially noticeable on cd -keyboards have much better tone.This is without a doubt the biggest improvement in power for spend I have ever experienced.I was told it reduces energy usage as well due to the improvement in electricity flow to your system. :thumb:

Charles Xavier

Re: Alan Maher Designs Magnetic Wave Guide-WOW!
« Reply #1 on: 19 Mar 2016, 07:37 pm »
I thought this guy fell off the earth years ago. Do you have a link to his stuff ?

underdog64

« Reply #2 on: 20 Mar 2016, 12:13 am »
Look him up on Facebook.Someone went to the Alan Maher Designs website and  said there is no mention of the waveguide there yet however.

wushuliu

« Reply #3 on: 20 Mar 2016, 05:22 am »
Sure wish he had a website like he used to. Last time I dealt with him on Facebook I was exposed to his politics, and it's distracting.