Any Halo 2 news yet?

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Any Halo 2 news yet?
« on: 23 Dec 2003, 06:54 pm »
Just wondering if anyone knows anything yet.  I heard first quarter '04, but that was quite awhile back.  Any updates?

I see the original HALO is a bit cheaper now.  I've been mostly spending $ on my PC lately (more memory, a DVD burner, and next a CD printer, I'm thinking! :mrgreen: ).

I'm hoping for an Xbox/HALO bundle to come out, but maybe I shouldn't hold my breath.

bubba966

Any Halo 2 news yet?
« Reply #1 on: 24 Dec 2003, 12:02 am »
Last I was told was late March or April. Unfortunately the guy I know at Bungie is away on vacation at the moment, so I can't just call him up and ask him.

Will try to remember to ask him when he gets back what the current ESD is on it...

jackman

Any Halo 2 news yet?
« Reply #2 on: 24 Dec 2003, 12:41 am »
Halo 2???!!!  I'm totally addicted to Halo one and can't wait to waste hours of my time in front of my X box!!!

Jmannn

Woodsea

Any Halo 2 news yet?
« Reply #3 on: 24 Dec 2003, 01:24 am »
Damn it!  My X-box is not reading any discs right now!  I am going to have to rip it apart, and probably crack it and place a larger harddrive in it.  
I am pissed though.  But at least it still is an adequate jukebox.
Halo2 is going to rock.
I have played Prince of Persia lately...Very good so far.  Graphics are superior.
Barbie Adventures is a big hit with my 5 year old daughter!

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Any Halo 2 news yet?
« Reply #4 on: 24 Dec 2003, 01:52 am »
I see Xplay raved up Prince of Persia- might have to give that one a try.  Just too damn many good games out right now!

mcrespo71

Any Halo 2 news yet?
« Reply #5 on: 24 Dec 2003, 02:49 am »
I heard Halo 2 was coming out around April.  Clearly, it is going to ROCKKKKK!

BTW, Prince of Persia is a fabulous game! 8)