SOLD!!: Nuprime IDA-16 Integrated Amp and DAC in black, $1300 OBO

rebbi

Hi, Folks,
I am selling my Nuprime IDA-16. I purchased it from an authorized dealer in January of this year. This is a great way to rid your rig of all those boxes, power switches and interconnect cables. The IDA-16 is a Swiss Army Knife combining a preamp (with the best volume control I've ever seen), an excellent, high-end DAC with native DSD 512 capability, a custom Class D power stage that does 200 W into 8 ohms, tons of input options and a full function remote control.
Out of the box, my unit had a problem with 3 of the front panel buttons not functioning. It just came back to me from Nuprime factory service and all's well. Also, my IDA-16 has been gently broken in for a little over 400 hours, so you don't have to sweat the break-in period like I did. Cosmetically it's clean as a whistle.   :thumb:
The IDA-16 is a perennial Absolute Sound Recommended Component.
Even at its MSRP of $1900, it's a bargain. At this price, it's a steal. The sound is amazingly detailed, clean and clear, without a whiff of strain even when the volume is cranked. And it'll drive just about anything.
Everything that comeswith the unit is included: Packing materials, remote, power cord, printed manual.
Why am I selling? For my tastes,  the system synergy isn't quite there, so I'm going to look for a more conventional, Class A or A/B amp.
Shipping is a flat $50. I'll eat PayPal fees. CONUS only, please.
I have perfect feedback on eBay, Audiogon and US Audiomart. Buy with confidence.  :)

REMAINING WARRANTY TRANSFERS TO NEW OWNER!
« Last Edit: 1 Jul 2018, 03:12 pm by rebbi »

rebbi

Bumpity-bump!