FS: Omega Revolutions w/ 8" Alnico + platforms for $1550 - SOLD

rydenfan

I have seen these speakers in person and they are beautiful. You could not work with a better AC member either. These are truly a great deal!!  :thumb:

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Still available.

I have been asked if I would ship overseas and as much as I would like to, I just don't feel comfortable doing it.  While the boxes are sturdy and I have no worries shipping anywhere in the continental US, shipping overseas is a different story and I simply don't want to take the chance that something goes wrong.

George

I have decided to sell my Omega loudspeakers.

These speakers has brought me a ton of joy and are in outstanding condition, I just simply have too much gear and need to start selling some of it off.

This setup includes the following:

(1) pair of Omega Revolution speakers (brass screws installed) with the upgraded Alnico 8" Hemp drivers in a two-tone Maple and Italian Red Gloss finish
(1) pair of Omega Revolution platforms in black

I bought the Revolutions from a very well respected AC member back in May of 2007.  I have all of the original boxes and packing materials.

The Revolutions are 31" tall 15" wide and 10 1/2 "deep and will play into the mid to low 40Hz range depending on how they are setup.  They are an 8 ohm load and 93db sensitive.  This means you can use lower powered amps to drive the Revolutions to very loud and dynamics levels.

The Revolution platforms are 17"wide by 8"tall by12 1/2" deep and take about 70-80 lbs of sand to fill fully (if you choose to fill them).

I will very conservatively rate everything an 8/10 just to be safe.

I am asking a firm $1550 + actual shipping costs.  Each speaker ships in its own box, while the stands (not filled of course) share a box.  All told, that means that if you buy the setup, you will receive a total of 3 boxes.

With these speakers you get the magic of a single driver speaker with bass into the mid 40Hz range.

Here are a few pics:

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM and I will answer them.  Please remember that this is a FOR SALE and not a discussion thread.

Thanks,

George

zybar

• Volunteer
Still available.

zybar

• Volunteer
Let's make a deal and get these puppies sold today!!

zybar

• Volunteer
Make me an offer...you never know.

George

zybar

• Volunteer
Happy Easter!

nature boy

PM sent.

NB

zybar

• Volunteer
And received.

Sale pending.

George

zybar

• Volunteer
SOLD