SOLD KLIPSCH 6½ inch woofers, two for $35. SOLD

Æ

SOLD KLIPSCH 6½ inch woofers, two for $35. SOLD
« on: 16 Jan 2012, 12:26 am »
Two 6½” KLIPSCH K-1075-SV woofers (midbass drivers). I bought these new surplus several years ago.

They have IMG cones, non resonant polymer cast frames, a nice large spider, a hefty main magnet, an additional bucking magnet (shielding) and a soft foam gasket. They are well built and quite heavy for their size. 4 ohms each, so they have good sensitivity.

I don’t know the Thiele/Small parameters for these woofers, but KLIPSCH used them in their SF-1 loudspeakers. Basically these woofers were designed for bass reflex use. http://www.klipsch.com/sf-1-floorstanding-speaker

I bought four of them because I had originally planned on building myself a pair of MTMs (two per enclosure), but I never got around to it.
As it is I already have way too many speaker components on hand, some of which I’ll probably never ever get around to using.

So, two woofers for $35. You pay for shipping. They'll fit into a USPS Medium Flat Rate Box and ship for $11.35.

If you are wondering if I’m a honest guy to deal with, ask Wayner.

« Last Edit: 11 Feb 2012, 08:38 pm by Æ »

tjohnusa

Re: Four KLIPSCH 6½ inch woofers, $65.
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2012, 11:46 pm »
I would be interested in 2 at your price if shipping is at cost....

Æ

I'm bumping myself back to the top again. The buyer changed his mind before I could ship them, so I refunded his money, less PayPal fees.

Æ

Re: KLIPSCH 6½ inch woofers, two for $35.
« Reply #3 on: 10 Feb 2012, 11:14 pm »
I'm bumping myself to the top, I just sold two of the woofers, I still have two more if anyone is interested.