Super Tweeters

Charles Calkins

Super Tweeters
« on: 8 May 2019, 08:05 pm »

About a month or so ago I bought a pair of Aperion audio super tweeters. $299.00
       They work GREAT!!!. They are sitting on top of my VSA speakers. If anyone is thinking
       about super tweeters I highly recommend you give these a try. You will not be disappointed.

FireGuy

Re: Super Tweeters
« Reply #1 on: 9 May 2019, 01:04 am »
Yeah, these got my interest from Aperion a while ago.  Never got close to an order for a road test though.  I suppose any disturbance of the natural balance (of the speaker) has kept me from moving forward.  What model VSA are they attached to and what characteristics are causing your beam?  Should I indulge, these would be added to a pair of Axiom M22 V3, Axiom M2 V3 and Omega Super 5.

Charles Calkins

« Reply #2 on: 9 May 2019, 05:04 am »

Fire Guy:
           My VSA speakers are the VR-4 SR MK4 version. The super tweeters are fully adjustable. Lowest setting works great for me.
            Any higher than that I seem to have too much tweeter. Try them. I'm sure you will like them. I think a 30 day try out.
            If you don't like them all you have to do is return them.

Cheers
                                        Charlie

FireGuy

« Reply #3 on: 9 May 2019, 11:00 am »
I have three Aperion centers and love them.  Great on-line vendor.  Terrific business model.  Thanks for posting on this product.  Looks intriguing as heck.

bladesmith

• water quenching steel since 2001....
    • palmer knives
« Reply #4 on: 9 May 2019, 11:35 am »
Are these the same speakers..?

Charles Calkins

« Reply #5 on: 9 May 2019, 03:54 pm »
Are these the same speakers..?

Yes they are the Aperion super tweeters.

Cheers
                                 Charlie

Letitroll98

• Facilitator
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #6 on: 12 May 2019, 12:38 pm »
Sorry I missed this, but this interesting product would be way over C and C guidelines.  I'll move it over to Enclosures for you.