Triode Wire Labs 2023 Show Schedule

Triode Pete

Triode Wire Labs 2023 Show Schedule
« on: 7 Feb 2023, 05:09 pm »
First up this year is the Florida International Audio Expo, right after the Super Bowl, February 17-19, 2023, Tampa, Florida at the Embassy Suites by Hilton, Airport Westshore.

I'll be teaming up again with my normal "Partners in Audio Ecstasy", BorderPatrol Audio Electronics and Volti Audio in Room 403...
I'll also be in Room 506 with Orchard Audio and Soundfield Audio... should be a blast!

Cheers,
Pete

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
Re: Triode Wire Labs 2023 Show Schedule
« Reply #1 on: 7 Feb 2023, 05:29 pm »
   Always a good room to visit. Bring your checkbook.

charles

Triode Pete

« Reply #2 on: 5 Apr 2023, 08:57 pm »
The Tres Hombres (BorderPatrol, Volti Audio & Triode Wire Labs) will be exhibiting at AXPONA once again in Room 686, April 14-16, https://axpona.com

It will be an exceptional sonic revelation to be experienced! Quoting Jimi Hendrix, "Are you experienced?"

Libations, both room temperature & chilled to be served!

Cheers,
Pete

Triode Pete

« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2023, 02:12 pm »
Getting ready for next month's Capital AudioFest,  https://www.capitalaudiofest.com, November 10th - 12th, 2023 at the Twinbrook Hilton, Rockville Maryland.

Triode Wire Labs and BorderPatrol Audio will be together again in Room 316 again with some awesome components to be heard & seen!

BorderPatrol, who's also the Importer of Living Voice loudspeakers (UK), will be featuring the US-debut of the brand new Living Voice R80 loudspeaker, https://www.definitiveaudio.co.uk/definitive-news-living-voice-r80.html.

BorderPatrol will also be featuring their Parallel Single-Ended Triode (SET) 300B amp, with Western Electric 300B tubes, the S20 EXD, and their award-winning, "human-sounding" BorderPatrol DAC!

Triode Wire Labs will be bringing their Innuos Statement Music Server with upgraded Power Supply as well as a full loom of cables, including Bi-Wired American speaker cables, Obsession NCF power cords, Passion USB cable and Spirit II RCA interconnects.

Triode Wire Labs will have their Global Debut of THREE new power cords!!! We've poured our expertise into every aspect of these cables design, from the selection of premium materials to the construction techniques used. The results are power cables that are a true work of art, optimized for audio excellence.

Come join us for a libation of your choosing, either cold or at room temperature!

Cheers,
Pete

Triode Pete

« Reply #4 on: 8 Nov 2023, 02:08 pm »
Getting ready for next month's Capital AudioFest,  https://www.capitalaudiofest.com, November 10th - 12th, 2023 at the Twinbrook Hilton, Rockville Maryland.

Triode Wire Labs and BorderPatrol Audio will be together again in Room 316 again with some awesome components to be heard & seen!

BorderPatrol, who's also the Importer of Living Voice loudspeakers (UK), will be featuring the US-debut of the brand new Living Voice R80 loudspeaker, https://www.definitiveaudio.co.uk/definitive-news-living-voice-r80.html.

BorderPatrol will also be featuring their Parallel Single-Ended Triode (SET) 300B amp, with Western Electric 300B tubes, the S20 EXD, and their award-winning, "human-sounding" BorderPatrol DAC!

Triode Wire Labs will be bringing their Innuos Statement Music Server with upgraded Power Supply as well as a full loom of cables, including Bi-Wired American speaker cables, Obsession NCF power cords, Passion USB cable and Spirit II RCA interconnects.

Triode Wire Labs will have their Global Debut of THREE new power cords!!! We've poured our expertise into every aspect of these cables design, from the selection of premium materials to the construction techniques used. The results are power cables that are a true work of art, optimized for audio excellence.

Come join us for a libation of your choosing, either cold or at room temperature!

Cheers,
Pete

Due to a large water leak in Room 316, we've been moved to Room 314!

See you there!
Pete

mix4fix

• Volunteer
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
« Reply #5 on: 8 Nov 2023, 06:25 pm »
Due to a large water leak in Room 316, we've been moved to Room 314!

See you there!
Pete

"Next update: we had to move to room 312 because of the water leak."

:lol:

CSI

« Reply #6 on: 8 Nov 2023, 10:13 pm »
As a retired audio professional (mostly in factory sales management) I have great sympathy for you road warriors who must put up with iffy accommodations. One year, at a CES in Las Vegas, I tried to catch a quick afternoon nap in my hotel room. I heard workmen on the roof near me then a few cuss words followed by the sound of running water. I quickly looked into my walk in closet and discovered a solid sheet of water pouring down the back wall. I was barely able to rescue my clothes and luggage before the flood got it all.