Feb. 2009 Newsletter

iGrant

Feb. 2009 Newsletter
« on: 10 Feb 2009, 04:58 pm »
Feb. 2009 Newsletter is out, if you have signed up as a member of the GF forum, or created a user account on the main GF site, or have purchased thru our online store, you should have received the newsletter.

It has a coupon code in it, so if you haven't received the newsletter click on the logo on the top left corner of the site www.grantfidelity.com, enter your email address and get your copy of the newsletter.

btw, there is an opt out option at the top of the newsletter.

Cheers,
Ian

JohnR

Re: Feb. 2009 Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: 11 Feb 2009, 01:52 am »
SPAM alert. My AC administrative address got added to this newsletter, and I did none of the things above. Adding people who registered on your forum to a mailing list is not in accordance with conventional "nice" practice - mailing lists should ALWAYS be opt-IN.

iGrant

« Reply #2 on: 11 Feb 2009, 02:14 am »
SPAM alert. My AC administrative address got added to this newsletter, and I did none of the things above. Adding people who registered on your forum to a mailing list is not in accordance with conventional "nice" practice - mailing lists should ALWAYS be opt-IN.

Thanks, I'll pass it on to the boss. Only you complained out of over 800 emails to our customers and forum members :) I guess you got added as a customer thru our PayPal email after 'making a contribution' to your site.

Cheers,
Ian

JohnR

« Reply #3 on: 11 Feb 2009, 02:26 am »
I guess so. Your contribution has been returned.

Thanks

jimdgoulding

« Reply #4 on: 11 Feb 2009, 03:04 am »
He's the boss, Ian.  Better respect doin things HIS way.

iGrant

« Reply #5 on: 11 Feb 2009, 03:10 am »
He's the boss, Ian.  Better respect doin things HIS way.

Noted Jim.

Cheers,
Ian

jimdgoulding

« Reply #6 on: 11 Feb 2009, 03:21 am »
Likewise, mate.